Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: RoshniVdian786

being immature isn't stupid 😆
Sanjh is someone who is sometimes most responsible and mature and sometimes most immature and child-like person... I m not saying ppl hate sanjh or aneri.. she is actually too sweet to hate 😳
but the thing is ...
Maya is strict but abtak to sanjh b samaj chuki h Ki Maya will not fire him , ya she can punish him !!
its all about point of views the best example could be arjun's .. usne tickets churai but uske liye it wasn't a big deal.
same is applicable for sanjh... she now knows Ki maya arjun ko fire nai karegi to icecream khane me harj hi kya h 😆
yes I agree Ki usne arjun k liye manate mangi hain but ... I can't explain it more I think 😆
I think its CV's fault actually they shld have shown the scene in more details so that everyone could understand sanjh's reasons!!! I m being a diehard fan can understand the unspoken words also with her expression!!
that is why I m here ... trying to explain,...

@ Red: A job isn't about Hiring or Firing circle. It's about personal growth especially in a creative field, If you do not show growth or focus then you won't be successful. Promotions happen only after you show that you are reliable and worthy of it. If everybody starts going for Icecream breaks unannounced then accountability would be thrown out of the window😆Plus,Maya not throwing him out is a flaw in writing. It is inconsistent with her nature and Arjun & Sanjh predicting it is impossible especially after getting some n no. of termination letters in few days.

@Green: Then, That's not a sign of a good actor. A good actor should connect to everybody. Fan or Non Fan is irrelevant😊
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Today Saanjh was awesome when she scolded Arjun for what he did to Maya. This is the Saanjh people like not the immature ice cream eating Saanjh.