Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Hihi😆
Thanx
Meine to aise hi laga li thi but mere uper wale comment se nauc ho rai h dp😉
sigmundfreud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
absolutely... me too afan of aneri.. ❤️ and my main reason to watch this show is aneri.. she is soo good in her character..
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I watched the show this week and just caught up to it. I liked Jennifer from SC and Kushal from EHMMBH. I have not watched Aneri's previous show but know of her and she is very cute.
But this is about the character "Sanjh" not the actor playing her. As for the Ice cream scene? I beg to differ, that scene was annoying. I actually felt my temper rising when Sanjh continued to insist to Arjun that they should stay and keep trying more flavors, when he continued to tell her "I have work to do".

Considering that Sanjh was shown as the more mature and sorted one, I didn't expect her to disrupt Arjun's work. Not when he had already been fired once for beating up a model. So in this case, she should have left after checking on him. Not hung around and got him into more trouble with his controlling and demon like boss.

Fact is, Sanjh and Arjun share a sort of "co-dependent" relationship, which has blurred boundaries. Because like it or not, in the "Real" world, people who constantly lie to their boss, bunk work and hang out with friends, always on calls with friends during work etc, don't last long in a job. If you are that unprofessional and lacking in commitment and motivation, no one will want to pay you money to work for them. That is only something that can be appreciated by people who have to daily work and survive in a competitive business environment, no matter what the nature of that business is. With the attitudes displayed by Arjun and sometimes even Sanjh, one will not get far in their career.

The show has a very interesting premise and some good talent on board. I hope they make the story on point and justify the actions of the characters. Sanjh especially was seen more mature than Arjun when it came to work. So she should be shown in a more responsible light. People found the actions of her dragging him from work with the threat of being fired by Maya irritating and immature, maybe even silly. That is an opinion they have a right to express. As members we can give our opinion, not tell others what they should think. I for one have criticized many roles of actors I like a lot. The character is not always right, and if someone points that out, as fans of the actor playing the role, we don't need to take it personally. I am sure Aneri had a reason for accepting this role. But that does not stop the character Sanjh from behaving in a foolish way or from people criticising her for the same.

Sorry for the long post. I have not been on I.F in days, traveling at the moment. But took some time to comment.
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoshniVdian786

There are many things which I can say but I m fed up with this convo now!!

Everyone hav their own point of view
To me There was nothing stupid in icecream scene
But let it b now
I can't waste anyone time in explaining this again n again.

U r a fan of Aneri so u will obviously try ur best to defend Saanjh.

Tasting ice cream is not wrong but wasting Arjun's time and her own time during WORKING HOURS is wrong.If she had done this after the working hours then nobody would have bashed her.

It's just that action of hers which was found wrong by many people otherwise nobody hates her.
I will only say know that everyone hav their own point of view...
I m not defending sanjh just bcoz I m Aneri fan.
But bcoz I didn't found her actions stupid!!
Bunking office and lying will not last long I now that but one has to first face troubles to understand this thing!! Sanjh fooling her boss is not right I know but She isnt wrong as well. For her arjun is first priority now!! Thats why She is doing all this.. And how much I understood...
Sanjh delebrately wasted his time eating different flavours 😆 as a revenge!!! Bcoz he didn't replied to her msgs and if all will say now that arjun didn't respond to sanjh bcoz Maya was watching then let me remind that he called ayan and told him everything!! Usi time wo sanjh ko b call kar sakta tha but he didn't!! to sanjh ne janbhujh k icecream khayi taki kaam na karne ki wajah se arjun ko dant pade 😆
And itna to sanjh janti h arjun ko ki wo situation sambal lega!! But daant zarur padegi 😈
rope_and_anchor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ 'taki kaam na karne ki wajah se arjun ko dant pade'

Babe, every single person on here is merely pointing out that this was immature of her. And was not expected from her when a) she was the one who begged Arjun to behave properly and keep this job b) she knows how Maya is. It was out of character. Bunking office hours, on the first/second day of your job, under a strict boss, is serious. It is not like bunking school/college. It could ruin his entire career.

Not a single person here hates Saanjh. They are ALL merely pointing out what you wrote yourself. And that it was immature. Nobody is hating on Aneri, we all love her as Saanjh. Nobody is hating on Saanjh, we all love her character. Pointing out something a character did shouldn't be this much of an issue lol. I hope you can see that.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoshniVdian786

I will only say know that everyone hav their own point of view...

I m not defending sanjh just bcoz I m Aneri fan.
But bcoz I didn't found her actions stupid!!
Bunking office and lying will not last long I now that but one has to first face troubles to understand this thing!! Sanjh fooling her boss is not right I know but She isnt wrong as well. For her arjun is first priority now!! Thats why She is doing all this.. And how much I understood...
Sanjh delebrately wasted his time eating different flavours 😆 as a revenge!!! Bcoz he didn't replied to her msgs and if all will say now that arjun didn't respond to sanjh bcoz Maya was watching then let me remind that he called ayan and told him everything!! Usi time wo sanjh ko b call kar sakta tha but he didn't!! to sanjh ne janbhujh k icecream khayi taki kaam na karne ki wajah se arjun ko dant pade 😆
And itna to sanjh janti h arjun ko ki wo situation sambal lega!! But daant zarur padegi 😈

I already said that Arjun didn't make any mistake by not picking up her phone. When he didn't pick up,she should have realized that he is busy with work. And just because he called Ayaan that doesn't mean he should call her too.

And she did all that for revenge so that Arjun gets daant?In spite of knowing that his boss won't scold him,she will seedha fire him.

It was not just Saanj's fault.Arjun too was bashed for it and was called unprofessional.

So just relax!Nobody hates Saanj.She is too sweet to be hated.
996203 thumbnail
wowwoww!...lengthy one sis...going to read it now...😳
996203 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyfan9_sanju

wowwoww!...lengthy one sis...going to read it now...😳

Ok...I agree with u...
Good point...
I feel we all should just give it time...Abhi toh start hui hai...it should get time to unfold...
Saanjh is as imp as other 2 characters...

being immature isn't stupid 😆
Sanjh is someone who is sometimes most responsible and mature and sometimes most immature and child-like person... I m not saying ppl hate sanjh or aneri.. she is actually too sweet to hate 😳
but the thing is ...
Maya is strict but abtak to sanjh b samaj chuki h Ki Maya will not fire him , ya she can punish him !!
its all about point of views the best example could be arjun's .. usne tickets churai but uske liye it wasn't a big deal.
same is applicable for sanjh... she now knows Ki maya arjun ko fire nai karegi to icecream khane me harj hi kya h 😆
yes I agree Ki usne arjun k liye manate mangi hain but ... I can't explain it more I think 😆
I think its CV's fault actually they shld have shown the scene in more details so that everyone could understand sanjh's reasons!!! I m being a diehard fan can understand the unspoken words also with her expression!!
that is why I m here ... trying to explain,...