Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I know you watch this show for Aneri and like Saanjh a lot but honestly bunking work and lying to your boss is unprofessional. No one here hates Saanjh its just her actions that sometimes tend to put us off and make us find her quite irritating. Yes she was worried about Arjun so she decided to go to his office to confirm the same but why drag him out of the office and force him to eat ice cream when he's supposed to be working? She doesnt do the work that is assigned to her nor is she letting Arjun work either, what was the point of this mannat if she wanted to do this at the end? And calling someone over ten times in an hour is not normal at all. If she hates her job then rather then bunking and lying to her boss she should either resign or start looking for a new job elsewhere.
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoshniVdian786

I very v. Well know the difference between actor and characters!!
And Yes it CV and script which is like this still I m saying that ppl r not understanding sanjh role and comparing her with maya and end up saying sanjh stupid!!
Sanjh is a different individual, She has her own choices and She just a normal girl who doesn't think very much before doing anything, She isn't perfect. And even don't want to be perfect but to be herself
I just want ppl to give some time for characters to evolve and don't make any opinion abt any characters this soon.
If sanjh will turn negative in show I will Love to see her in gray shade😃
And ppl saying against sanjh will be a compliment then but now nothing of that sort hav happened and according to me calling her stupid is baseless

I don't think Saanjh and Maya should be compared with each other as the two of them are poles apart when it comes to personalities. I know people here have called Saanjh stupid for her childish behavior but the very same people have also praised her for her intelligence as well during her scene with Maya. People here are just reacting to what is being shown and its nothing predetermined.
Like a person mentioned earlier there are many fans who happen to curse their favorite characters for doing stupid things and making foolish decisions. Saanjh is not an exception here either just as Maya. Yes people might be a little more sympathetic towards Maya compared to Saanjh but that's just how people are when it comes to reactions.
poppinss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I loved Aneri with Jenn. That one scene... both were amazing. Nailed it for me.
But cant say the same about Aneri with Khushal... both are so forcefully bubbly that it gets to you.

Having said that... Aneri sure is getting into her role... but Kushal I really find annoying. Hope the writers and directors make his character and acting better.
@Rein123

i understan wat u r saying bt ppl r just over thinking abt sanjh. and drgging the ice cream incident alot. and she calls arjun 10 times in an isnt unrealistic bt her concern n love him makes her do that

and abt her job she is loyal to it but the thing is she is never given any imp work to do there !! she daily goes and just gets bore sitting there and she isnt leaving bcoz she hv faith that she will get a golden opportunity soon. ahe ia waiting for it only.
and abt sanjh maya scene ... yes the sc3ne itself shows her professionalism towards her work. i agree pppl praised her an that is i wanna say that sanjh too a hav diff personality!!!
thats it!!!! stop dragging ice cream scene so much and just enjoy show and let others enjoy.

@Rein123

Originally posted by: Mehek25

I've still to watch the show. Only saw the opening episode. But liked the story line so planning to catch up on it over the weekend.

I liked aneri in her other show also. She's perfectly well-suited to play the girl-next-door kind of role. A simple girl, a great friend and one who silently loves her friend.

Will get back after I watch the particular incident.

But on the whole thanks for posting your view.

ya sure dear 😳

Originally posted by: poppinss

I loved Aneri with Jenn. That one scene... both were amazing. Nailed it for me.

But cant say the same about Aneri with Khushal... both are so forcefully bubbly that it gets to you.

Having said that... Aneri sure is getting into her role... but Kushal I really find annoying. Hope the writers and directors make his character and acting better.

lol
mujhe b kushal kuch khas pasan nai hai😆

but overall the show is going good👍🏼
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I like Saanjh but that scene was plain stupid. I understand she is worried about Arjun but can't she just talk to him 5 min and then leave. Why take him outside when she knows Maya is very controlling and Arjun can lose his job again. She was the one who pushed him to take the job and do everything possible to make Maya happy. Then suddenly why so immature. I equally blame Arjun. If he says no, no one in the world can take him out. Both are irresponsible and immature.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Saanjh's concern for Arjun is understandable. No second toughts about it but she should understand that if arjun is not taking her call, it means that she is busy. How can he pick the phone when Maya is constantlly observing. even if she goes out to meet the client, whatever is happening in the office will be recorded. She is not supposed to come to his office during working hours. If she wanted to take him to have an ice cream, it should be either during the break or after office hours.
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sangh is beautiful character... We know she is important... Now Some people every forum hate the third wheel. You get it... So it's OK... We can critizize character for their mistakes. So it's OK dear...
There are many things which I can say but I m fed up with this convo now!!
Everyone hav their own point of view
To me There was nothing stupid in icecream scene
But let it b now
I can't waste anyone time in explaining this again n again.