some points that must be noted....

Posted: 8 years ago
I just don't understand
why ppl being so judgemental abt each and everything in beyhadh?
The show has just started and everyone started making opinions abt the characters!!
I m not saying to stop analysing but just give time to characters then make any opinion
I will b honest... I m a die hard fan of anerI vajani and yes for me it's her show first that is why I m watching it!! The show's concept and story might b interesting but my first reason to watch was , is and always be sanjh ❀️
and when I see ppl saying bad abt sanjh here , it really hurts!! It might b ur views that she is looking stupid , irresponsible or irritating but she isn't.
The main reason of me saying it is simple. If this character was just a chirpy and silly girl than my aneri Di wouldn't have choose it!! There is surely something usual coming up next which will relate to title beyhadh
Her role is equally imp for show. And forget future...
even now seeing that ice cream scene ppl said sanjh stupid. but to b very honest I didn't find it stupid but yes sanjh is playing a simple normal girl. and we all are like that only!! sanjh is someone who don't need big parties to celebrate but a small ice cream treat is enough for her.
she loves arjun more than herself and she was worried for him. she wanted to know what happened at office . arjun shld have called her once to tell everything is fine like he called Ayan but he didn't bother to inform sanjh anything and he didn't even replied to her msgs.
and that isn't arjun fault also bcoz for him sanjh isn't that important. but for sanjh arjun is everything. if arjun would have told her that everything is sorted and he is busy she wouldn't have come to his office and disturb him.
but she was worried for him. may b she have thought that Maya have fired him and he is upset that's why he isn't replying or receiving her calls or something else... she just wanted to see him and confirm that he is alright and about her job ... so how much I have understood , she is an intern there I guess and she didn't have much responsiblities. And even we sometimes fool our teachers or parents or boss to do something we want to do... that isn't any stupidity or unprofessional behavior but just a normal one... we all do such things for our reasons .
If sanjh will b involved in some imp case then I know she will never ignore her work but for now arjun is most imp for her. and yes she took him with her to eat ice cream but that also is not stupid bcoz even I would be at her place then mein bhi yahi karti !!
I have came from my office to meet you and u can't eat an ice cream with me?? and testing different flavours was so cute and funny πŸ˜†
I used to do it with sweets !! I eat so many sweets in name of tasting then saying I will come in evening and buy anyone of them then never goes to that lane 🀣
so this is just so normal for me what sanjh did πŸ˜†
and if u say that sanjh was the one who wanted him to work and now disturbing in working hours doesn't make sense!! so ppl let me tell not everything in life make sense... we shld do something with heart as well that's the way to enjoy life 😳
warna life boring ho jayegi yar!!
and if arjun would have told her he have imp work to do and is busy then she won't come there but she she already reached then she have right to take him out bit if she would have known how Maya is !! then wo ASA nahi karti coz she never ever will create any trouble for arjun intentionally .
and moreover she very well know arjun can handle it all!! so eating ice cream wasn't a big deal!!
and if I say abt arjun then yes he totally irresponsible and unprofessional for sure 🀣
but this is wat he is!!! he is born to break rules πŸ˜†
and he irritating Maya with his BE-MATLAB ka attitude and unprofessionalism is fun to watch πŸ˜ƒ
I m not at all a fan of jenny and I don't like kushal at all but still I m enjoying this show!!
arjun , sanjh and Maya are three totally diff personalities!!
and Maya is loyal for her work can be seen when she told abt the birthdate thing to Maya and even she was impressed with her.
abt arjun and sanjh friendship is something really cute .

and lastly if eating ice cream was foolish then tell me does partying in office make any sense?? πŸ˜†
nai na !! so stop blaming sanjh!!! but its only arjun who is a rule breaker 😈
The looks arjun and Maya give each other is treat to watch for me!!!
I m totally enjoying this show!!
each and every character of it!!
Hope u all understand my points though I m not good at expressing my thought but still I tried!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I like Saanjh too.She is cute,caring and bubbly.
Arjun is her childhood best friend and she is madly in love with him.May be she never had any other friend in her life other than Arjun that's why he is too close to her and she keeps thinking about him 24/7.

But frankly speaking, even I didn't like Saanjh dragging Arjun to eat ice cream during the working hours.I can understand Arjun didn't call her or text her but she should have thought he is busy with work that's why couldn't call her or reply to her.There was practically no need to get so worried and come to office.Office aayi toh aayi,she could have left immediately after knowing that Arjun is still in the job.

Both of them could have eaten ice cream after the office hours too.As it is,both spend time with each other till late night.

That's the only thing about her that I didn't like otherwise she's do cute and funny. I loved her scenes in today's episode.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Bro, Listen up! A Character is different from an actor. Let's learn to see the difference. There'll be times when people will hate the character your favorite plays because of the basic analogy of the character so when they do that, that doesn't mean they are demeaning your favorite actor for being a dumbass for choosing such character. They are just pointing the flaw in the character, a mere personality trait or in the writing, as the case maybe. Your actor is that character by the script and not by what they choose to say or do.
P.S- I see lotsa Jenny fans here who must have wanted to bitchslap her characters say, Riddhima and Kumud for being the douches for leaving their lovers or behaving like a freaking sacrificial devi all the damn time. Think about it, Chahe woh unki pasandida actress ne play kiya, phir bhi.

Relax! Enjoy the show. Dil pe mat lo cheezein.
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh my such a long post . But yes I agree with u as I said earlier I neither fan of aneri Jennifer or kushal for Me all characters r equal . Saanjh is bubbly fun loving type person who has madly fallen for arjun. & it's clear with maya entry in arjun life she will soon realise the truth & in future her character is going to get stronger she will even fight a case for arjun & in end I feel she will b the one who would save arjun from maya .
poojasrb thumbnail
Oh my god brillent post πŸ‘ CV made Jennifer role more powerful I know she is brilliant but people judge karne lagte hee Jennifer ke samne saanjh apko iritting lagti he stupid lagti he common Yarr serial just started don't insult so badly any actress they r doing there job Jo CV likhte he
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ya plz dont insult anybody jenny is main female lead and aneri is parallel female lead

Originally posted by: StinsonIsHere

Hey Bro, Listen up! A Character is different from an actor. Let's learn to see the difference. There'll be times when people will hate the character your favorite plays because of the basic analogy of the character so when they do that, that doesn't mean they are demeaning your favorite actor for being a dumbass for choosing such character. They are just pointing the flaw in the character, a mere personality trait or in the writing, as the case maybe. Your actor is that character by the script and not by what they choose to say or do.

P.S- I see lotsa Jenny fans here who must have wanted to bitchslap her characters say, Riddhima and Kumud for being the douches for leaving their lovers or behaving like a freaking sacrificial devi all the damn time. Think about it, Chahe woh unki pasandida actress ne play kiya, phir bhi.

Relax! Enjoy the show. Dil pe mat lo cheezein.

I very v. Well know the difference between actor and characters!!
And Yes it CV and script which is like this still I m saying that ppl r not understanding sanjh role and comparing her with maya and end up saying sanjh stupid!!
Sanjh is a different individual, She has her own choices and She just a normal girl who doesn't think very much before doing anything, She isn't perfect. And even don't want to be perfect but to be herself
I just want ppl to give some time for characters to evolve and don't make any opinion abt any characters this soon.
If sanjh will turn negative in show I will Love to see her in gray shadeπŸ˜ƒ
And ppl saying against sanjh will be a compliment then but now nothing of that sort hav happened and according to me calling her stupid is baseless
Edited by RoshniVdian786 - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Subha.

I like Saanjh too.She is cute,caring and bubbly.

Arjun is her childhood best friend and she is madly in love with him.May be she never had any other friend in her life other than Arjun that's why he is too close to her and she keeps thinking about him 24/7.

But frankly speaking, even I didn't like Saanjh dragging Arjun to eat ice cream during the working hours.I can understand Arjun didn't call her or text her but she should have thought he is busy with work that's why couldn't call her or reply to her.There was practically no need to get so worried and come to office.Office aayi toh aayi,she could have left immediately after knowing that Arjun is still in the job.

Both of them could have eaten ice cream after the office hours too.As it is,both spend time with each other till late night.

That's the only thing about her that I didn't like otherwise she's do cute and funny. I loved her scenes in today's episode.

Well I guess I have already described abt the ice cream scene in my post!!
She is surely cute 😳
And didn't did any stupidity but just did a normal thing which I think even i have done if i would b at her place!!
Arjun is one who is not much serious abt his work and sanjh ice cream scene was.. C. U can a side effect of being with arjun all the time 🀣

Originally posted by: ShikhaAgrawal

Ya plz dont insult anybody jenny is main female lead and aneri is parallel female lead

I can never do that!!
Insulting anyone isnt my way...

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I've still to watch the show. Only saw the opening episode. But liked the story line so planning to catch up on it over the weekend.

I liked aneri in her other show also. She's perfectly well-suited to play the girl-next-door kind of role. A simple girl, a great friend and one who silently loves her friend.

Will get back after I watch the particular incident.

But on the whole thanks for posting your view.