Written Update 19th October 2016

rope_and_anchor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rope_and_anchor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello all! My name is Roshni, and I'll be handling the WUs on Wednesdays. Being a Virgo, the Mercurian verbose nature usually causes me to ramble on in full detail, when I'm describing something. But I'll (hopefully) try my level best to be brief and to the point in the WUs. πŸ˜† It's my first time writing WUs, so please feel free to let me know if I should change something around, as suggestions, comments, likes, and any and all sorts of acknowledgement are highly appreciated.πŸ˜†

Oh, I almost forgot. The reason why I took up the WUs was to have a little something (that I also enjoy) to keep me accountable for the weeks passing by, as I near my MBA entrance exams (which are NOT starting next month what are you saying lalalalala I'm in denial alalalalala πŸ˜†). But for that same exact reason I also need someone to be my backup updater on Wednesdays. I'll try my best to do them myself, but just in case I can't someday, I'll need someone I can rely on. So please, if you can, sign up over here as the backup updater for Wednesdays. I'll love you forever, I promise.

I'll update today's WU as soon as I can, once the episode airs. I just wanted to post this. Thank you!
ajitha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed update!
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb n amazingly written dearπŸ‘