Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
actually i disagree with u . Her character is vivacious n extrovert the totally opposite of Maya which carries a lot of mystery , her intractability hides her weakness. The story needs the contradiction between the two characters.
sanjun scenes are really good , love their friendship!
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Initially she sounded very interesting. Now there are some scenes that I don't like. But overall I like her... For now. 😆
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
To be frank I find Arjun more annoying than Saanjh. She is just behaving this way because of Arjun and his usual idiotic behavior. Yes he was serious lately but he lacks etiquette and basic manners at the office and that is what Saanjh worries about most of the time which made her go overboard this time.
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I was okay with Saanjh until last episode (i think) where she took Arjun away from work. Thats highly irresponsible and just generally stupid.

She wants him to keep his job then what the hell is she doing, phoning him 24/7 and then appearing at his work...her characterisation is all over the place and she's an awful friend rite now.
Partholic_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Completely opposite with u is what I feel about Saanjh!!
She is flawless! and together the trios are rocking..I am loving the pace of serial right now 😳
cool_kriti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Although most people disagree with my opinion, I appreciate your responses and comments 👍🏼

After reading all your comments I have decided to give Saanjh some benefit of doubt 😆 Let me see. hope she proves me wrong in the upcoming episodes 😆
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
Not really, besides being need of the story, her parents are the ones ott to watch. As someone mentioned Arjun and Saanjh for now are break into heavy content of the show.
Plus its just a start, like one week to show, I believe as show progresses, her character will surely mature more into sensible and responsible woman, which she is not at the moment.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ahlaam5

I was okay with Saanjh until last episode (i think) where she took Arjun away from work. Thats highly irresponsible and just generally stupid.

She wants him to keep his job then what the hell is she doing, phoning him 24/7 and then appearing at his work...her characterisation is all over the place and she's an awful friend rite now.

Taking him away for ice cream was actually very stupid, and I agree there CVs could have made something more sensible out from scene.

But then as a friend, the fact that Arjun is tolerating Maya is somewhere to thank Saanjh.
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I feel Saanjh is okay and her scenes give a light-hearted feel. But from a character point of view, Saanjh has been shown opposite to Maya. While Maya is the serious, no-nonsense type of person at work, Saanjh is a little too casual and even irresponsible in her approach. But I feel Saanjh may not remain this way; her character might grow mature as the story progress. Considering she is a lawyer, she might be involved in a court case if any trouble arises due of Maya and such a situation might catalyse Saanjh to eventually mature and become more serious about life.
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Same here..
i dont mean any offense..
bt then I feel like saanjh's char was way too cute & adorable in d 1st ep.. I ws really impressed..
bt then d latter eps showed her as an immature girl whoz jus behind her frnd all day.. I wanted her 2 b jus lyk maya.. an independent brave grl whoz in luv wid her job & is passionate abt it..

bt d way she keeps clingin2 arjun is weird.. yes shez his frnd bt lyk u said, d way she "baby sits" him is awkward & unrealistic.. i guess wid d pretext of "close" frndshp dey ve depicted arjun & saanjh as frnz who jus "stick" 2gthr.. & i wanted her 2b serious abt her job.. bt seems like dats nt d case.. shex as bad as arjun wen it cums2 professionalism 😆😆

& I dont find arjun's char interestin 2.. yes hez gud lookin & has a few tricks up his sleeves bt thn ders nutn more.. mayb his photographic skills r gud, bt the d way he behaves is nutn short of annoyin 4 any boss..

D nly char which s mysterious is of maya's.. jenny is rokin it..

BTW arya scene 2day jus stole my hrt.. ( d romance one).. though it ws short i liked it so much.. both khushal & jenny nailed it.. & deir chemistry ws awsm.. 😳😳
Edited by RebeccaSweety - 8 years ago