cool_kriti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Does anybody hate Saanjh's characterization or is it just me? I just feel irritated with her scenes. I just find myself changing the channel when her scenes come up.

She tends to be over bubbly, very naive at times. She is immature and seems to be living in la la land at times. I would have rather liked a more mature Saanjh who is chirpy yet is serious about life, somebody who knows what she wants from her life... But this girl seems silly, college going girl constantly baby sitting her bf...😆

No offence just my POV.
Edited by cool_kriti - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I am sorry, but i disagree with you. I find her characterization really apt😊
Her and Arjun's scene are actually relief from the otherwsie dramatic story.
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well I agree also and I dont agree also saanjh is smtyms irritating and some tyms relv also
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Sanjh is need of story. An exact opposite of Maya.
It's true her characterization is some what irritating
But she is going to be main part in decoding maya:s past and saving her Best friend from trouble.
By the time she realize.she was in love with Arjun, maya and Arjun confess their love
poojasrb thumbnail
I m totally disagree with u serial is just started give her some time Yarr in this serial jeniffer role is powerlful than others she is fab actress wait and watch
rustedsparks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree but Sanjh character is actually what the story needs
a girl who contradicts Maya in every sence
ad sometimes these cute acts are worth watching
Sanjh ARjun scene's are preety good as well
it resembles like a cute love story
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rosamale

I am sorry, but i disagree with you. I find her characterization really apt😊

Her and Arjun's scene are actually relief from the otherwsie dramatic story.

@bold i agree wit u😳
sanjh is need of story!!
show is just started!! so plz I req don't make any judgement abt her this soon
I m sure ... there is something more... something extra ordinary abt sanjh role!! that is why aneri choose to do it!!
maya's is strong and sensible... but do not underestimate sanjh mathur... just wait n watch...
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
To be honest till now I find her character annoying most of the time , and there's absoluely nothing unique or extra ordinary about her character so far . She isn't serious about career and is even at her work place , instead of concentrating on her own job , for which she gets paid , she's more worried about Arjun yet reaches there any time to craete mayhem and disrupt his work where he's already a trouble maker by himself !
But the show has just started , I believe characters needs time to unfold in their full potential so I'll not write her off so soon and wait it out , let's see if Saanjh gets more interesting in the upcoming days.
@Lady_Macbeth

surely she will... her role is not a just silly stupid kind of girl... there is much more!!
and I can assure that!! so wait...
thinking abt someone u love more than urself isn't wrong!! some ppl r like that only!! they want to help... but sometimes create trouble... but that isn't intensional at all!!
sanjh is unique is her own way... she is difficult to understand 😆