Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buddyhere thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Starkheart.

I find Arjun and Saanjh okay, if you're talking about overacting then there's worse happening in other shows. And the show has just started we can't expect them to hit off so fast. I think we need to wait a couple of episodes more before being so judgemental.

completely agree with u...
dlavanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes. I saw the first 3 episodes and after that i dont even feel like watching anymore...
I only really liked the first episode and may be half of the second episode...

I will wait for a couple more weeks and try to binge watch .. may be then i will like it.. last try
Edited by dlavanya - 8 years ago
buddyhere thumbnail

Originally posted by: .bluebolt

Its not about actors overacting, its the characters which are going OTT. Beyhad was supposed to be different from other shows, but they are not delivering it. For a finite series 1st 2 weeks need to create that curiosity, which has not happened. As of now its just a mediocre show which neither has romance nor any thrill🥱 It was supposed to be a romantic thriller. If next week too the pace is same, I don't think many will stick with the show.

whoever has seen the first episode can never say that beyhadh is a mediocre show..if u wanna know what a mediocre show is..watch television right now..the indian tv is full of mediocre and even below mediocre shows...being a thriller and finite show ..is a great advantage for this show...if handled with excellence u will see what a show with jennifer winget in it and great thrilling story ,can do...and about being different from other shows...look what nonsense is going on tv right now..no other show has a character like maya or a theme or a story with so much potential in it...we have to give it up to makers for being so creative abt the show..as there r no creative shows right now on tv..we just have to be patient ..and hope for the best ..or if that does not happen..well it is indian tv..what can u expect...
buddyhere thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

@ TM. Sadly I have to agree with what you have said too. I was so looking forward to this show. The first few episodes were good, especially because of Jenny. The curiosity factor was high, and still is about her character.

But I must agree that Arjun and Sahnj's behavior is annoying and childish. Do they have any professionalism at all? Especially Arjun. Even Sanjh irritates me with her co-dependence on Arjun and calling him 10 times an hour to see how his work is going. I also don't understand why he does not switch off his phone at work, if he is getting so many personal calls.

One does not have to be like Maya to fire a guy like Arjun. I think most people would fire him including me. I would never tolerate such an unprofessional, tardy guy in my team. I also agree with another comment as to what is so special about "Garam Masala" or whatever? I saw nothing that was so impressive. Where is the attention to detail? The revolution of Indian TV is falling short.

Jennifer is the draw card that keeps me hooked. She is truly amazing as Maya.

BTW, this is my first post on this forum. Hope to see where this show goes, because Maya is the Grey female character Indian TV has always missed. For that part, I am willing to give this show a chance. But the rest of the characters are currently a let down. Sanjh's family are too peppy and irritating. Same goes for Arjun's more subdued family. Equally unlikable and irritating.

i totally agree with u dude...this show is not perfect but then again what is...but we cant take any decision so fast of it not being upto our expectations..i mean it has a great potential...in terms of story and well everything actually as it is finite and a thriller..being finite gives an advantage to this show...i agree that it has not become a revolution of indian tv yet...but we all know that if the makers know what they r doing and what they need to do..this show will truly become the big revolution on indian tv we always wanted..we just have to be patient abt it..
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I didnt get interestd with the storyline bt i loved the sweet comic scenes in between..
Hope to see more intense arya scens..
The show shud b beyhadh,havent seena any beyhadh yet..
fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: buddyhere

whoever has seen the first episode can never say that beyhadh is a mediocre show..if u wanna know what a mediocre show is..watch television right now..the indian tv is full of mediocre and even below mediocre shows...being a thriller and finite show ..is a great advantage for this show...if handled with excellence u will see what a show with jennifer winget in it and great thrilling story ,can do...and about being different from other shows...look what nonsense is going on tv right now..no other show has a character like maya or a theme or a story with so much potential in it...we have to give it up to makers for being so creative abt the show..as there r no creative shows right now on tv..we just have to be patient ..and hope for the best ..or if that does not happen..well it is indian tv..what can u expect...

Beyhad has promised a lot but is not delivering as of now. I really know what nonsense is going on in TV right now and I don't think I need any lecture about that. The issue is not about other shows being mediocre, there are many shows like KRPKAB or EDKV and many other which start brillinatly but how the show goes is what determine its fate. Beyhad have a brilliant & potential concept but the 2nd week it has failed to deliver interesting episodes like the first week. Will wait for next week to see whether there is improvement.
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Bluebolt: Hi! If you're on Twitter, please tweet this thread to the screenplay writer of the show

In only in its second week, the show has fallen to abysmal standards and the team boast as if they're doing their job emphatically lol

I think even Maya's behavior is erratic...who even locks up an employee in the bathroom as a form of punishment?! How juvenile is that! Beats me. Also, it hasn't been fully established as to what exactly intrigues Maya when it comes to Arjun. He comes across as idiotic with his lame antics and repeated improprieties, surely not charming/elusive/mysterious/intriguing/endearing.

Edited by .Veritaserum - 8 years ago
buddyhere thumbnail

Originally posted by: .bluebolt

Beyhad has promised a lot but is not delivering as of now. I really know what nonsense is going on in TV right now and I don't think I need any lecture about that. The issue is not about other shows being mediocre, there are many shows like KRPKAB or EDKV and many other which start brillinatly but how the show goes is what determine its fate. Beyhad have a brilliant & potential concept but the 2nd week it has failed to deliver interesting episodes like the first week. Will wait for next week to see whether there is improvement.

hey..first of all i want to clarify that i was not giving u a lecture abt anything..i was giving my opinion on the show and reacting on ur post ..i guess that is what this forum is for...i just agree with u on some things and disagree on some ...that's it...and by the way i hate getting lectures too ...especially abt the things i already know..so i can understand what u feel ..i mean kinda..
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .Veritaserum

@Bluebolt: Hi! If you're on Twitter, please tweet this thread to the screenplay writer of the show

In only in its second week, the show has fallen to abysmal standards and the team boast as if they're doing their job emphatically lol

I think even Maya's behavior is erratic...who even locks up an employee in the bathroom as a form of punishment?! How juvenile is that! Beats me. Also, it hasn't been fully established as to what exactly intrigues Maya when it comes to Arjun. He comes across as idiotic with his lame antics and repeated improprieties, surely not charming/elusive/mysterious/intriguing/endearing.

This show is a good example of Ucchi Dukan, Pheeka pakwan😆
I watched the first 2 episodes and watched yesterday's episode and I see no growth. They are stuck. Arjun comes across as a Class-A Douche. Maya falling for him is so dumb😆. Maya's character is still on the edge. There is no reasoning about her reactions. I want story to tell me about characters and not the actors playing them in their intrvs😆. Saanjh is a Sans-benefits GF. I hate hate hate relationships where people keep calling each other all the time and Arjun, Saanjh & parivaar is just that. Heck! My BFF and I are super close but we don't call each other all the time. We give each other space and if he doesn't pick my call then I assume he is busy not that he is dead😆. Also having a BFF doesn't mean you can't have other friends.😆

ALSO, Maya not throwing the shit outta him from her office is dumbf**kery at it's best. I'm sorry I don't buy such cinematic liberty🥱

P.S- Too many good reviews have messed up their heads. It's high time people tell them that it's not as interesting as it was promised so either pull your pants up or it'll be end up being just another show.
Edited by StinsonIsHere - 8 years ago