Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Agreed saanjh and arjuns ott behaviour is now getting irritating and is not making sense at all
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am watching this show only for Jennifer & I will continue to watch it only for her.
But I do agree the pace is very slow & they are making the characters of Arjun & Saanjh very annoying. Like someone mentioned here Arjun isn't doing something gr8 for Maya to always excuse him. Why he is behaving so coldly with his mom is not known .. maybe it will be shown in the coming episodes. Now coming to Saanjh's family I found it weird when both her parents were teasing her.. specially when her dad was teasing her about Arjun something which siblings or friends do.. not dads ..it was so embarrassing 😆 Also everyone around Saanjh seems to understand her crush for Arjun except for super smart hero who's clueless about it. 😆
But anyways its a finite series .. so they will end the story within a definite time period & I am curious to know the mysterious Maya.. 😳
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
For a show thats just one week old, the (lack of) plot and characterisation is all over the place. All the characters feel like caricatures and very one dimensional (even Maya sometimes). Arjun keeping his job time and time again is unrealistic especially with how Maya is initially written.

I mean I will still watch it but there's nothing worth sticking for except the chemistry between Kushal and Jen.
Partholic_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well I feel pacing up with the storyline for jst a week old show seems like hurry to me
I think growing up of characters must be shown in the intial weeks of the show!!
I am srsly loving the pace of serial!!!
Yeah I do agree the promos were very promising rather than the content shown now bt yet I hope for the best!!!
Jennifer ❤️ no matter how much the show is being monotonous , she steals the whole episode 😳 😳
And this is hilarious..I even find Kushal 's and Aneri's acting good when majorities find them irritating 😆
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail + 8
I would agree that story is stuck... And stuck there. Show stealer is Jenny, but as someone mentioned there are no revelation and rather things are pretty much confusing.
In one episode we see Maya locked herelf in a room after that interaction with her father whereas In other episode we see her moving on so fast... And wiping off her tears..
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Well I guess the drama just started I'm sure the story will unfold slowly
keerthu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its just a week old...so lets wait for more epis...
Luckyiam thumbnail
I don't know about others but iam enjoying this show it is far better then sas bahu shows iam loving all characters especially Maya. ..yeah arjun and saanjh are sometimes annoying but still iam enjoying their characters too
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The show should do away with the cliches n improve Saanjh n Arjun's character... I don't c d fault of actors, but just their characterisation.
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@TM: Agree completely. I think apart from Maya, the other characters seem to be perpetuating stereotypes. They are stilted and completely irrelevant and act as speed bumps in the narrative. The show can not thrive just with a single character holding fort. It needs to interest the audience at large as a holistically engaging experience which atm, it fails to be. After the first 3 episodes, I've lost interest. Only sticking to it for Jenny. She's stellar as usual.
Edited by .Veritaserum - 8 years ago