The story is stuck !

fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

After the initial 2-3 episodes, I'm not finding anything extraordinary from the episodes apart from Jennifers performance which is the only thing living up to expectation😕

Both Arjun and saanjh character are irritating & going OTT at times. Saanjh running behind Arjun every minute, Arjuns unprofessional behaviour, its just getting repetitive.

When its a finite series u expect a little more momentum. Till now some of the same things repeated are -

Arjun's confusing signal to his Mom, no clue abt its reason😕
Arjun doing something stupid, Maya firing him, then taking him back (Why is she still tolerating him, is he so much extraordinarily talented)😕 Same type Maya - arjun scenes.
Saanjh malkani forced comedy scenes🥱
Maya getting scared of her dad (no clue whether he is dead or alive)

Even if u miss an episode, u don't feel anything missing. I do feel they need to work on making it more gripping, like giving it a thriller feel, otherwise people won't stick with show for long. Now its neither a romantic series nor a thriller series. First 2 -3 weeks are very crucial, but the quality of first 2 -3 episode is not seen in the rest. Waiting for next week, may be some progress will happen.

But Jenny is just awesome, she is the only extraordinary fator in this show so far👍🏼
Edited by .bluebolt - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

982283 thumbnail
They need to pick up the pace.. so far there hasn't been any kind of a revelation of even hints about Maya's past.. other than she is might scarred of her father/step-father
cool_kriti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .bluebolt

After the initial 2-3 episodes, I'm not finding anything extraordinary from the episodes apart from Jennifers performance which is the only thing living up to expectation😕

Both Arjun and saanjh character are irritating & going OTT at times. Saanjh running behind Arjun every minute, Arjuns unprofessional behaviour, its just getting repetitive.

I agree... jennifer is awesome and Saanjh and Arjun are going OTT. Leave about Maya, even a normal office cant tolerate Arjun's behavior... It looks crazy...Office requires decency
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well gys wait and lets see whts store for us
SIDMA4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely agreed. Jen performance is the only thing which glued us otherwise it is a very mediocre serial
RainFlies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
frankly speaking, after kyy, i was hoping to watch this show, but after watching for frst 2 episodes, i lost my interest.. there is no inner urge to watch the show now...

actually saanz family and arjuns family r really non realistic..smtimes this much frankness looks unreal..

anyways..
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
After watching Monday's episode I felt the same thing. It's the same thing happening again and again. They need to step forward before we get bored and stop watching the show.
puba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arjun and Saanjh are damn irritating! Both of them overact. Also, I don't find Arjun's ideas earth shattering that Maya should excuse his constant idiotic behavior. The back massage scene yesterday during the presentation was absolutely cringe worthy. Is that how you convince your client? Sorry to say but Kushal Tandon is not doing justice to his role. Jennifer though is quite brilliant.
Edited by puba - 8 years ago
Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I find Arjun and Saanjh okay, if you're talking about overacting then there's worse happening in other shows. And the show has just started we can't expect them to hit off so fast. I think we need to wait a couple of episodes more before being so judgemental.
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yesterday's episode was a waste. No movement, no newness. Maya-Arjun interaction was 100% repetition of nth time. I did like the Sanjh-Maya interaction.
The story needs to gradually - even pace - something happening every day or two. I don't want to see one happening episode a month and then nothing for the rest of the month.
Edited by Katori - 8 years ago