SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Seriously not all gay men are weird and creepy! In fact Im sure none of then are like that in the real world cvs!
Portraying Homosexuality in a negative shade is so gross and stereotypical😡
Have you heard of LGBT cvs? These people are human just like you and me.
It irks me every time I see or hear some moron preaching about a person's life choice.
At the end of the day, its only God that we are all answerable to. Who are we mortals to judge another?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
this is exactly why i hated that gay scene
where i live i see many lesbians and gay couples and i know gay people dont act like that

literally when khusal touched him normally, the guy got horny acting deluded like in the real world that doesn't happen
if a guy touches a gay person by mistake or normally they are not gnna respond like that

gay people also act normal, cvs should not show such things on tv if they cant handle it
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
More than that what I am hating is that it is becoming too easy to please Maya or even the gay. What's so interesting in what Arjun is presenting ?
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

More than that what I am hating is that it is becoming too easy to please Maya or even the gay. What's so interesting in what Arjun is presenting ?

Even I wonder🥱
KazBrekker thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Really disliked that scenes. I am someone who has many friends in the LBGT community whom I interact with on a daily basis. Some are my really close friends too so that just felt more like personal attacking almost. None of them get so turned on like that guy did neither do they act in such ways, in fact my gay friends they carry themselves with elegance and class. What they showed was just garbage.🤢
rcoza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If this serial goes like this it will not be tolerated well in the west even I got creepy feeling watching the scene LGBT are the most well behaved and caring persons moreover I did not like the work ethics that were show who behaves in such manner within two days of joining work and who fires again and again but still retains such workers better Sony shows this show in India only
rope_and_anchor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There are weird and creepy people in all gender identities and sexualities. There are some incredibly gross women in the world too. The issue with such portrayal of the lgbtq+ community is that this is ALL the representation they get. They are ALWAYS the weird and creepy people. So what impression does a person who knows queer people only from the media get?

And like Mentally-Insane said above, most of the queer people I know are the classiest people I've known. (Side note: Being marginalized themselves, they stand against any and all sorts of inequality or injustice, and are some of the most staunch feminists I've known). Not ONE of them acts like that guy in the scene. They don't have a prn channel open in their mind 24/7.

Seriously, when will they stop pulling this Dostana sht on us. It was gross in 2008, it's still gross now. If I don't get impressed by a guy who touches me inappropriately (I would slap the person instead), then I don't think a gay man would either. So, yeah. Cinevistaas, gross move.
982283 thumbnail
Agreed they can do a better representation of people in the LGBT community. But their are creeps in every community. But it is a sensitive issue and their certainly not helping going a long with typical stereo type as someone mentioned.
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xsumi

this is exactly why i hated that gay scene

where i live i see many lesbians and gay couples and i know gay people dont act like that

literally when khusal touched him normally, the guy got horny acting deluded like in the real world that doesn't happen
if a guy touches a gay person by mistake or normally they are not gnna respond like that

gay people also act normal, cvs should not show such things on tv if they cant handle it

well sumi ur rit its ws so irritating to see this I mean u live in london and so this must be very common and I also never heard anybody in real having all this well cvs should handel these topics very senstivly from next tym and ur dp giving me goosebumbs