shalini1323 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Like seriously a CEO at the age of 25? And the kind of attitude. Hard to believe!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini1323 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
At least make it a little bbelievable like late 20s... 1987 or 1986.
charmz517 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I get what you mean, but actually, it's not at all impossible. All depends on the drive and what you do and achieve in your younger years. So many of those passionately interested in entrepreneurship start at an early age, to see if they can even make it or not.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I've not started watching the show yet but keep reading stuff here and there to know if it's watchable or not(when I sit down and binge watch).
Anyway, Ever heard of this guy? Oyo Rooms' Founder & CEO

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/magazines/panache/meet-oyo-rooms-ritesh-agarwal-the-dropout-who-dined-with-peter-thiel/articleshow/48536789.cms

Or this guy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varun_Agarwal

Heck! Mark Zuckerberg was all of 23 when he founded Facebook.
It's rare but possible, my friend.
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i guess shes just them lucky ones to be a CEO and a top businesswomen at the age of 25 😆
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It's not impossible. One of my high school friends is just 26 and he has opened 15 fitness clubs. Now he is rich like anything. He has expensive cars, houses, private jet, thousands girls fangirling over him, travelling all over the world. Everything is possible in life for those who want it.

And who knows if she opened the business or she got it from her family. What if it was her father's ? If he is alive he would have already troubled her at office and she wouldn't have accepted to work in it. If he is dead then that explains everything.
982283 thumbnail
Don't you graduate college earlier in India? I think she must have inherited the business. Even I thought it was strange. She is so young.
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well that can be possible coz of ur telnt and determination and foccusd mind there r many young entreprenrs there lyke facebook ceo
rustedsparks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aare CVs can make a character poor as well as a billionaire its all their wish
but yes it is possible to be a CEO in such a young age
hardwork n dedication is all that is needed