Past connects Maya and Saanjh

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I loved the line Saanjh tells today to Maya that she might have forgotten her childhood, but her childhood has not forgotten her. I also loved the irony that Maya has 2 DOBs. One in her birth certificate, another in school certificate. It kind of shows Maya's dual personality. One everyone sees, the second hidden. First the facade, the second reality.
Today Saanjh uses the illusion or Maya of her 2nd birth date to solve the case for her. Most probably the one in school certificate will not be real. It also showed the truth of Maya lies in her childhood, which Saanjh will reach. The truth of her real birth date.

And the next line Maya telling I will deal with Saanjh. So obviously both of them are going to come face to face. Illusion is going to meet reality. Yes Maya will go for Saanjh and Saanjh in turn by unlocking her past will bring out the truth of Maya. Or rather the real Maya making Maya face the reality.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I guess Maya was conceived before their parents were legally married , and her birth certificate reflects that . And when time came to admit her to a good school they probably covered it up to save face with a false birth certificate .
BUt here the thing is , how could that contract got finalized with her school certificate and not her birth certificate as her age proof ?? As far as I know such important legal affairs always needs birth certificate as age proof / any other legal document or Id proof that has used birth certificate as age proof .

What I find more symbolic in today's episode was Arjun running behind Maya's car while she was leaving. May be there'll be a point in story line towards the end , when Maya, seeing the havoc her pagalpan and obsession in love has brought , would try to leave Arjun and then Arjun will refuse to let her go..
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Lady Macbeth school leaving certificate is enough as it is treated valid in most cases atleast in India. Yes I was also intrigued by that scene of Arjun running behind Maya
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ Lady MacBeth. School leaving certificate date is considered valid in many cases. My dad signs many contracts using his school wala birthdate. I don't know if it is common these days, but purane time mein people used to have 2 birthdates- specially for those who are born before June. There was some rocket science logic behind that which I don't remember. :P But the thing is- With proper valid docs, they accept the second birthdate for contracts and agreement.
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

@ Lady MacBeth. School leaving certificate date is considered valid in many cases. My dad signs many contracts using his school wala birthdate. I don't know if it is common these days, but purane time mein people used to have 2 birthdates- specially for those who are born before June. There was some rocket science logic behind that which I don't remember. :P But the thing is- With proper valid docs, they accept the second birthdate for contracts and agreement.

Ok , thanks for clarifying. 😳
In that case , then how'll they establish now that Maya was underage since her school certificate will confirm her as legally adult ?
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Lady MacBeth- Depends on which doc she presented for verification at the time of signing the contract. What school leaving certificate does it that it is an accepted valid document for birthdate. Minor/Major hona depends on when the contract was signed. Like, if she presented the school certificate, acc to that she wasn't 18 yet and then signed the contract. Maybe that was a hush hush one in which they took her sign and left. Twist abhi aaya ki considering that date, she was a minor - and unless some special cases, it is invalid contract.
Ab uss scenario mein proper verifcation sab hua hota, of the school leaving certificate and all docs, tabhi pata chal jaata ki she in a minor and contract void/voidable hoga. But either tab theek se verify nahi hua. Ya fir it is a loophole in CVs ka writing.
Maybe what the CVs are trying to show is that at that of time, she was made to sign that contract. And hence age verify and all formalitites bribe karke jugaad lagaya hoga. Isliye yeh minor wali baat didn't come out then. And abhi lawsuit mein because of this, Saanjh was able to find out a loophole.
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rather than an illusion I feel Maya is more like a gold coin with two different sides. One side represents her bold, strong and confident side while the other side represents her vulnerable fearful emotions. Coins need to be flipped to explore both the sides. The world has seen Maya as a strong and confident woman but today we found even the security guard taking notice of her fear when her father was around. To an extent the monetary value of a coin depends on its economic environment and the material its made of and its in a way similar to how Maya responds to certain people.
As far as Saanjh the reality is concerned its still early to say she isn't an illusion herself considering the fact that she hasnt been honest about how she feels about Arjun and her job as well.

Edited by Rein123 - 8 years ago
Anushya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today the best scene belongs to Saanjh and Maya.Maya might have left your childhood but her childhood have not left her.. And Maya telling that I will deal with Saanjh!!
I also feel that childhood being forgotten also meant that Maya actually forgot her inner child who craves for love and affection.. So Saanjh may bring out her innocent childhood aas we know her childhood was not good
So we might see Maya dealing with reality and finding her actual childhood like every normal kid..

mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I liked maya and saanjh's interaction and want to see them meet often. Saanjh is an intelligent girl, although she seems goof.
Saanjh will bring out the different shades of maya that she hides from the world.
Her dual personality was also reflected from that scene where she senses her dad when entering the building and taking the arm of that guard who was standing near the entrance, to go inside without her dad noticing her. Then when she was managed to escape that situation she turned to the "no non sense maya" mode again.
shalini1323 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am sorry, I got stuck at the year 1991. That was ridiculous!