Beyhadh : The Real Success Recipe

slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Beyhadh : The Real Success Recipe

Okay! Hey everyone I am Sanju.
From past week, I had been hearing mixed reviews by people and I can see the fandom - nization as well, which hope stays in a healthy position.

Anyways, giving to the topic , here is my Analysis :

1. The Creatives & Production House : The PH name Cinevestaas joined with the show, itself a real darn good reason to watch the show, taking in notice the successful shows by Cinevestaas, this one is a must one.

2. The Actors : There are noting but a whole baggage of quality actors, be it ML's Mum or FL's Parents , Jennifer , Kushal , Aneri - whole together is a bunch of talent. We had seen the versatility of the actors, be it Aneri - the one who was having a tomboy-ish look some months ago or Jennifer - the SC traditional girl or the Foux Bob cute face, she carries every look perfectly. White? The angel on earth.

3. The Location : There is no doubt that the oh-so exaggerated places look so beautiful but the Creatives have managed to get the click of places of Middle Class Mumbai. Moving on from cliches, we got a great work place, not so big house - a 3 room - kitchen - living room apartment. Not to forget the subtle change in DMG / D3 sets to Fashion and The City workplace and Cafeteria. The lift and terrace are same as DMG, bringing a lot of nostalgia for Jenniholics definitely.

4. The Creative & ADs & Producers & Directors : Ameeta, Aniruddh > nothing more needed for saying no to the show story.

5. The Characters :
~ 1. Maya - Maya had managed to stay in one liners and killer looks until now , the girl in white - oh so hard to get; Maya is surely an amazing FL for the show.

~ 2. Arjun - The middle class , struggling photographer, with extreme over smart kinda personality , is showing how todays generation is very much unclear in what they want to do and had almost gotta termination four times, we are sure he had managed to grab a very whole of female attention.

~ 3. Saanjh - The bubbly kind, a happy go lucky vibe if the show, a true friends.

~ 4. Saanjh's Parents - The ever so lovely and cute family are family goals. Being with their daughter and showering love around, they surely brings a comedy essence.

~ 5. Ayaan - Mr. Know It All. He is a charmer to watch with his brother and fun fact? He is kinda the person who give #BroGoals.

~ 6. Maya's Mom - Like Daughter. Like Mother. She as her daughter looks amazing and well the look she takes with her self, the modern yet Mum persona for her daughter is surely amazing.

~ 7. Maya's Dad - He had not just even left one string to give goosebumps to us as he did to Maya and is the villain in any show. And the look he takes is surely fits his role perfectly.

~ 8. Arjun's Mom - The lady was in SNS and the extreme change she got being Arjun's Mom is impeccable.

6. Office Characters : Well, not just our MCs but the other short stints are doing an amazing work.

7. The BG Score : The score is spooky and intriguing and it is a go go for any thriller.

8. The Dialogues : Be it either Maya's One Liners or Malkhani's strict yet comedy persona including the over the top Kushal's obnoxious lines. This is another reason why we are watching it.

9. The Scenes : Maya - Arjun's Meet up of Arjun's entry scene. When Maya's dupatta flew to a driving Arjun's face it was scary and Arjun Locked in bathroom or telling Maya that he is going, he half gone & full gone; this show grabs a lot of eyeballs.

And the last.

10. The TRP : If there are still people, who aren't giving it a thought, they should! Because it reached the 0.8 trp, the highest for any sony show so far.

And the never ending discussions, this show is not just about Maya or Arjun or Saanjh or their mysterious lives but the show is because of each & every character in the show. All are equally responsible for the success, there is no stealer of the show because it is all due to the working team off screen / on screen.

Edited by -Wandstruck. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippedaffairs thumbnail
Drop by your suggestions and thoughts about anything mentioned or anything I left.
Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful post Sanju!
The whole concept is refreshing and even though the pace is slow, there aren't many annoying characters.
the set and background is definitely amazing !!
I didn't knew before that it is D3 set also 😆
yesterday only I watched that poster in studio!!
I have seen many sets before but cine vista studios are so elegant and classy!!
even the makeup room r not less than five star hotel rooms 😃

They have a good cast and mind blowing set!!! and show me sabne beyhad mehnat Ki hai.. so of deserve to me at top 😉
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sanju, you have summarized it well. PH is one of the reasons I have chosen to watch Behad and so far the story looks promising. Jennifer hooks you to Maya.
I also agree to you. It is about each and every character and I am sure they will show character growth as the story progresses.
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well written post Sanju. I just hope TRP's increase. Either way i'm gonna watch it.
950842 thumbnail
Agreed! Hope this show does well within our Indian TV standards too 👏👏👏
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Great. Couldn't have said it any better! :D
Hope they carry on doing this nice job .
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You have mentioned some of the things that I didn't knew about the show, e.g, the creative team. This is an intriguing show and their recipe for success is surely showing results 👍🏼
slippedaffairs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanjana212

We both have same names. 🤣

Yeah.😆

My full name is Sanjula tho.
Only nick names are same.