maya was smiling in the end..?

Zaalima_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
last part of today's episode confused me. .. after watching video.. she was smiling .. right.? or just its my inagination..😆 Exactly the way when she was in kitchen and mixed her father's photo with tomotor and enjoying that scene. if she was smiling then why..?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes she was smiling she was getting a kind of pleasure in doing this . It might b she would have been tortured by her dad & scrapping his photo gave her a kind of pleasure .plus this scene also depicted that maya enjoys finishing the ones who hurt her in some way
Zaalima_5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akshi.

Yes she was smiling she was getting a kind of pleasure in doing this . It might b she would have been tortured by her dad & scrapping his photo gave her a kind of pleasure .plus this scene also depicted that maya enjoys finishing the ones who hurt her in some way

thanks akshi.. ⭐️ yes.. i thought same.. just waitng for today's episode to air.
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She was smiling when she was seeing her dad's pic getting crushed along with the tomatoes in the mixer .. but if you mean was she smiling after she watched Arjun & her staff fooling around in the office then its a no. She wasn't smiling that time
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She ws kinda furious last part mein but mixi wale scene mein she wa smiling
Zaalima_5 thumbnail
she was smiling.. i saw little bit happiness on her face.