Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Welcome here !

I am watching the show only because of the story and characters. It's rocking. Not a big fan of any of the actors.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I have heard a lot of good things about the show so started watching it online.Just finished watching all the episodes...
Maya's character is definitely the most interesting one.So far,I have not seen her psycho behavior nor her grey shades.She is a ruthless,harsh and heartless business woman.So far we have seen men playing such roles but for the first time I have seen a woman playing such a role and that makes this show different from others.I feel her tragic past has made her stone hearted and arjun's love will change her.

Arjun is another interesting character. I don't know why but I feel he is in love with Saanj but hasn't yet realized it.May be he will just feelings of infatuation for Maya and may not be really in love with her.His relationship with his mother is more interesting than anything else.Kushal is doing a good job in the show.

Saanj is like a breath of fresh air.Aneri is another good actress who is doing full justice to her role.I like all her scenes, specially her comedy scenes. Her character is pretty cool and charming.I just hope the cvs don't ruin her character or sideline her in order to give more importance to Maya.

The other supporting characters like Ayaan,Saanj's parents,Arjun's mother are also good.

This show has too many loopholes.Arjun calls his boss by her name,enters the meeting suddenly, interferes while she is talking,etc.,but Maya tolerates all his nakhras.

But still the show is really good and hope it does well.
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lady_Macbeth

Yes yes that's me only.
Lol, actually my first username was LadyMacbeth only 😆 , Mac for short , n now I came back to that as if life coming back full circle 😉
I was missing you too re 🤗 So happy we're together again in this forum . Ab to humein rock n roll karne se koi nehi rok sakta 😎 😈

Chal EDT mein chalte hain 😛

Ohh!
Haan Haan sure. Sorry kal raat ko I slept early
Aaj pakka dhamaal 😉
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hello Mello shello🤗
Mahiii *gives u a bear hug*🤗
good to c u here❤️
U said it all i never liked any of the leads much here except Aneri cos i found her cute😆
But Kushal-Jennifer was a Big No Phir bhi i wanted to try watching it for the promos cos those wer damn intriguing!!
And i shld say good that i started watching something different than the usual!!

Maya- Jennifer is FREAKING GOOD as Maya She is nailing it!!! Godd her posture her attitude her expressions,dialogues everything is jus PERFECT!!!

Arjun- Kushal,well I'm definitely not a fan of this guy and i don like him much too😆 but apart from that he is definitely doing a good job as Maya!! I jus love his scenes with Maya!!😆

Saanjh - Aneri As i said i liked Aneri a bit more than these 2 ppl but she surely brings that cuteness of Saanjh!!I really hope that they give her equal role too cos m sure saanjh is gonna play an important role in Maya-Arjun's love life as u already pointed out the symbolism😳i hope they don treat her like any other parallel lead

Hoping for the same as well and Welcome shelcome once again Mahi🤗

--Aishu--