Users

Frequent Posters

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Holla Mahi!

This show is bound to rock.
Maya's character is in itself a revolution and the twists and turns would definitely be a journey for all of us.

Cheers!
Niki

Hey Niki!
A revolution it is. And I'm happy its here!

rustedsparks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes they totally breaking the stereotypes
all three characters are worth watching
and the concept is also fresh
Maya's styling i seriously love it
it perfectly suits her character
kushal is an amazing actor
he is oing an amazing job
sanjh a refreshing twist to the story
all in all i love this show
sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Mahi lovely post dear
I love Maya's character ...Jennifer<3 beauty with talent...
Sanjh is so cute love her simplicity..
The.Targaryen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Artist_Forever

Hello Sanica!
Well said! I think Kushal has further potential which is yet to unfold.
Gut feeling - I don't think Saanjh will get negative. Otherwise she wouldn't be sweet. And two devilish Females : not happening 😳

Yeah now that I have watched Saanjh and Maya faceoff. I am pretty sure Saanjh wont turn negative.
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Mahi 🤗 Finally we met in a common forum once again.
Great introductory post . Completely agree with you that this show is gonna revolutionize Indian television . Such a hatke concept , such a brilliant and refreshing cast and last but not the least such amazing sizzling chemistry between the leads. I absolutely loved their clashes their stormy dynamic, they both bring out the fiercest and may be in case of Arjun, the darkest side of their personality and they never fail to challenge each other and they're secretly getting addicted to being challenged and throwing out one in return to each other , the attraction has already begun , the spark has been ignited .. or else Maya would've kicked out Arjun quite some time ago full and finally and not play this "termination letter" joke with him 😆. It'd such an mazing experience to see that spark catch wind and become full fledged all consuming fire.
For me Maya and Arjun will never part ways completely , which is symbolized by his refusing to throw way her dupatta and keeping it with him , yes he'll be disillusioned to Maya's reality with the help of Sanjh and still he'll continue to love and be there as support for the real Maya , with all her broken edgy pieces and love each piece .
He'll cure Maya and heal her , with help of Sanjh. That's how I see it.
That should be the best logical end.
Morana thumbnail
Coming to the actors , well Kushal brings the necessary stamina and infectious youthful energy to the screen , he's that certain charisma and screen presence which is more important for this role. Because this character is just like that , charismatic , smooth gambler of life , a born adventurer who gets addicted to risky challenges and will find love there only . His best scenes till now , apart from with Maya of course , are those with his mother. Curious to know their back story.
Plus he's really handsome .
Jennifer is perfect casting for Maya . No one could've played Maya except her . She's lethal in her beauty and dominance and control , yet will fall for the only guy who's ever dared to refuse to let her control him and be dominated by her. She's scarred completely due to some very dark event taking place during her childhood , which is probably the most important mystery of this show , since it will tell us why Maya is the way she is.
As for Sanjh , well her character I don't find any thing unique or new or that much interesting till now, hoping that it changes with more episodes...
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!🥳
Gargi Di, is that you? Macbeth? Yeh kab hua?!😆
So happy to meet you! I was missing you!😭
Ab yahan saath mein dhamaal karenge ;)
Yup! All you said is 100% right. What an elaboration! Point on. Enjoyed and loved it <33
Saanjh - her cheerful nature and positivity is special. Something needed very much here.😳

I'm so excited that you're here! Let's rock it!😎

Love yaa 🤗🤗
Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Artist_Forever

OMG!🥳

Gargi Di, is that you? Macbeth? Yeh kab hua?!😆
So happy to meet you! I was missing you!😭
Ab yahan saath mein dhamaal karenge ;)
Yup! All you said is 100% right. What an elaboration! Point on. Enjoyed and loved it <33
Saanjh - her cheerful nature and positivity is special. Something needed very much here.😳

I'm so excited that you're here! Let's rock it!😎

Love yaa 🤗🤗

Yes yes that's me only.
Lol, actually my first username was LadyMacbeth only 😆 , Mac for short , n now I came back to that as if life coming back full circle 😉
I was missing you too re 🤗 So happy we're together again in this forum . Ab to humein rock n roll karne se koi nehi rok sakta 😎 😈

Chal EDT mein chalte hain 😛
Greys_Anatomy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am in love with this show !!!!!!
😃
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey mahi,
welcome to the forum. yes Beyhadh is the much needed change that the television needed 👍🏼
The star cast is bang on and so is the storyline. As per predictions saajh will be arjun's saviour 😊 but maya will still be in his thoughts in one way or another.
I am excited about's maya's back story as well. Why is she so scared of her dad?