Beyhadh - Aitraaz?

cool_kriti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Today I watched the first episode of Beyhadh ...Did anybody else feel the relation of Beyhadh to Aitraaz movie? I just guessed Saanjh will be a lawyer and they showed her a lawyer..like Kareena in Aitraaz movie.. That cant be a coincidence...I have a feeling this show will go Aitraaz way...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cool_kriti

Today I watched the first episode of Beyhadh ...Did anybody else feel the relation of Beyhadh to Aitraaz movie? I just guessed Saanjh will be a lawyer and they showed her a lawyer..like Kareena in Aitraaz movie.. That cant be a coincidence...I have a feeling this show will go Aitraaz way...

Actually I don't think that way since in that movie Priyanka's character was driven by greed and selfishness while here Jennifer has already achieved all that she needs and would only be driven by obsession and fear. Moreover in that movie Kareena and Akshay were married and Akshay was already dating Priyanka before but broke up with her since she gave more importance to success and power and even aborted her unborn baby for the same as a result of which she ended up marrying a rich old man. Later she realises what she gave up and decides to get it back as a result of which she goes to any extent even falsely accusing the guy of attempting to rape her. However seeing how different the concept and storyline is I don't think it would go the Aitraaz way just because Saanjh is a lawyer.
Edited by Rein123 - 8 years ago