Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
In the real world a person like him would have been fired irrespective of the talent he possesses. Because at the end of the day even if a person is talented but has the wrong attitude and refuses to work hard he would end up no where. But I guess Maya doesn't want to risk losing his talent to someone else so she's putting up with his bullshit but its only about time when she explodes as well.
Edited by Rein123 - 8 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

D way hez behavin s kinda annoyin.. no way maya wud keep him in his job unless shez already feelin smtn fr him.. yes hez extremely talented (as in d show 😆 ) bt then hez extremely careless too..!!

Wen it cums2 odrs, maya doesnt tink twice abt terminating dem.. Bt shez kinda soft wid arjun na.. Ive always felt dis.. Bt i donno y.. 😆😆

& Ive noticed it already.. while evry1 keeps addressing her as "aap", arjun is d nly one who calls her in singular tense "tum".. & in d precap he calls her by her name which actually shocked me.. bt maya doesnt seem 2 care abt dis..

She terminated them for being dishonest not careless. She said that she can forgive carelessness but not dishonesty.
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good to see you here Katori!! I totally agree with you. The way CVs sketched the character of Arjun, they have gone too far.
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

She terminated them for being dishonest not careless. She said that she can forgive carelessness but not dishonesty.

Yeah bt then arjun also seems 2b dishonest ryt? d way he lied to her dat he ws in d washroom wen actually he ws wid his frnd.. isnt dat dishonesty? I jus hope maya neva cums2 know abt dis..
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RebeccaSweety

Yeah bt then arjun also seems 2b dishonest ryt? d way he lied to her dat he ws in d washroom wen actually he ws wid his frnd.. isnt dat dishonesty? I jus hope maya neva cums2 know abt dis..

Yeah but she doesn't know that he wasn't in the washroom as he was able to talk his way out. But after watching the CCTV footage I don't know what's going to happen.
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: katrinasalman

There is also a video which shows that arjun will trap maya in the lift. I think it is because maya locks him in the bathroom for 6 hours. but maya should fire him instead of doing these things.

Wouldn't that just be logical? may be too logical for a show that is trying to build a love-hate equation with a focus on opposites attract.

But it is getting out of control!!
Karaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: EshaalYousufzai

Good to see you here Katori!! I totally agree with you. The way CVs sketched the character of Arjun, they have gone too far.

Good to see you too Esha! 😊

This show has started with a bang. I am hoping they can get some semblance of reality around maya-arjun interactions.
Edited by Katori - 8 years ago
Karaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Yeah but she doesn't know that he wasn't in the washroom as he was able to talk his way out. But after watching the CCTV footage I don't know what's going to happen.

In reality - carelessness and dishonesty are close cousins. Chronic carelessness breeds dishonesty. I believe when Maya said she can handle carelessness, she meant she can handle some carelessness - not someone like Arjun.

In the real world - this guy would have been fired regardless of his talent. He has already been fire multiple times as per the show.