Arjun's behavior

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I understand Arjun's character is of a happy-go-lucky guy with talent and brains. But isn't this happy-go-lucky thing going too far?
His constant goof-ball behavior around Maya for last 4 episode is getting unrealistic. Today it was just OTT. Forget Maya, even I found it annoying. Why could he not turn off his phone or send a quick test back that he has to finish a project?

Someone like Maya -control-freak - would never keep such a person around her as it would erode her sense of control.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Maya will punish him . sure
Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He needs a reality check. I read on the forum that she is going to lock him in the bathroom - may be that will be for this.
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He needs wakai mein a tight reality check
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There is also a video which shows that arjun will trap maya in the lift. I think it is because maya locks him in the bathroom for 6 hours. but maya should fire him instead of doing these things.
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: katrinasalman

There is also a video which shows that arjun will trap maya in the lift. I think it is because maya locks him in the bathroom for 6 hours. but maya should fire him instead of doing these things.

ya so luv hate games started alsready
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
So cat mouse game will start
Luckyiam thumbnail

Originally posted by: katrinasalman

And no one will call his boss with name it is very annoying that arjun call Maya with name and use thum instead of aap he should give respect to her cuz she is his boss
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think initially the character was very interesting. He was between fulfilling his dreams and being the guy who doesn't want to do mehnat. It would have looked nice if his rebellion was done smartly. Right now he looks like a ziddi kid.
RebeccaValentin thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
D way hez behavin s kinda annoyin.. no way maya wud keep him in his job unless shez already feelin smtn fr him.. yes hez extremely talented (as in d show 😆 ) bt then hez extremely careless too..!!
Wen it cums2 odrs, maya doesnt tink twice abt terminating dem.. Bt shez kinda soft wid arjun na.. Ive always felt dis.. Bt i donno y.. 😆😆

& Ive noticed it already.. while evry1 keeps addressing her as "aap", arjun is d nly one who calls her in singular tense "tum".. & in d precap he calls her by her name which actually shocked me.. bt maya doesnt seem 2 care abt dis..