Hatred and passion

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Last night we got to see Maya's hatred and passion's first glimpse.she was calm and cold. She took her father's picture from her mother's bed and grind it with tomatos and water. The way she watched her mixer grinding the photo it showed how much she hated her father. As if she want to do the same to him also. If chance is given maya will kill her father in most torturous way.That man had done really bad to her.
As per the promo about trust every daughter 's first best friend is her father. If he had broken trust means her first distrust with people start with him.

Intense hatred.

Yes I had seen that the way she sat on kitchen table and watched with satisfaction. First glance of phycopath maya

Passion about what she did.

It the sign . how much deep maya can go for what she wants.
For love for hate.
Nothing will hold her back.
Can we call her selfish. Yes selfish for what she never had.
Arjun's little show of love and comfort will change maya forever.
She will be obessed with him let him never go from her.
This is maya. The one who can give you chills.
Beware Arjun . maya is really fire. Handle it with care . a small mistake will cost you yours and your loved ones lives
Jennifer just was amazing with her transition.
I never loved this much in last show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karaali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That photo in the grinder scene was really well executed. Her satisfied expression was so chilly.
Even her cold interaction with her mother was scary - almost felt like the calm before a storm.
whitewitch thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katori

That photo in the grinder scene was really well executed. Her satisfied expression was so chilly.

Even her cold interaction with her mother was scary - almost felt like the calm before a storm.

Her layers are opening slowly. they can not make her pycopath in overnight.

Maya 's character need to be justified
Karaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

Her layers are opening slowly. they can not make her pycopath in overnight.

Maya 's character need to be justified

Agree - since this is new type of character on TV, they need to explore is carefully.

She is already a psychopath - the audience is going to learn slowly what made her like this and to what extent she can go if she is crossed.
whitewitch thumbnail

Agree - since this is new type of character on TV, they need to explore is carefully.

She is already a psychopath - the audience is going to learn slowly what made her like this and to what extent she can go if she is crossed.

True. It is good they are providing a back story of abnormal childhood which will create sympathy.

Karaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

True. It is good they are providing a back story of abnormal childhood which will create sympathy.

Honestly I am of two minds
- on one side, she is a psychopath. I don't want to her to be a too sympathetic of a character. Lots of people have very bad childhoods but don't become psychopaths
- on the other side, she is also the protagonist. The audience cannot connect with her unless she has a solid reason to be the way she is.

See how confused I am. 😆😆 This is going to be fun.😃
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Katori: Maybe your should try watching Dexter to empathize and even relate to a psychopathic vigilante killer protagonist😉
@TM: Maya isn't a psychopath. She's an insomniac sociopath as mentioned by Jen many times in her promotional interviews. Psychopaths aren't ethical at all while Maya has a penchant for adhering to rules. Even in the first promo, she didn't really kill the priest, she had just set fire to his cottage. While being an incendiary is still an abnormal behavior, it still doesn't mean she's a psychopath!
Edited by .Veritaserum - 8 years ago
Karaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Veritaserum

@Katori: Maybe your should try watching Dexter to empathize and even relate to a psychopathic vigilante killer protagonist😉

@TM: Maya isn't a psychopath. She's an insomniac sociopath as mentioned by Jen many times in her promotional interviews. Psychopaths aren't ethical at all while Maya has a penchant for adhering to rules. Even in the first promo, she didn't really kill the priest, she had just set fire on his cottage. While being an incendiary is still an abnormal behavior, it still doesn't mean she's a psychopath!

Love Dexter. 😆 But then he is killing scums mostly. I don't think Maya is going the vigilante route.

I don't really know the clinical differences between sociopath/psychopath so found this on google.

Based on this - Maya seems like a cross-breed of psycho/socio paths
whitewitch thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Veritaserum

@TM: Maya isn't a psychopath. She's an insomniac sociopath as mentioned by Jen many times in her promotional interviews. Psychopaths aren't ethical at all while Maya has a penchant for adhering to rules. Even in the first promo, she didn't really kill the priest, she had just set fire on his cottage. While being an incendiary is still an abnormal behavior, it still doesn't mean she's a psychopath!

I love dexter and his dark passenger. One thing i like about Dexter is the way he deals with his obsessions.

in case of Maya there is going to solid reason for her behavior. The main problem is which i call problem of indian soaps they always want good to win over bad.

A few years back there was a show called Anamika in which an Atma fall in love with human.
But in the end hero's devi bakth wife saves hero from buri saya and they live happily ever after.

My only fear is once Maya 's true face exposed they will Upgrade Sanjh as main heroine and Maya just Vamp with mental problems.

i don't want that.

Is indian shows dare enough to follow international formats despite of TRPS...

whitewitch thumbnail

Love Dexter. 😆 But then he is killing scums mostly. I don't think Maya is going the vigilante route.

I don't really know the clinical differences between sociopath/psychopath so found this on google.

Based on this - Maya seems like a cross-breed of psycho/socio paths

Let's wait for more layers open