Saanjh requires a little maturity

nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
For the first time,arjun looked a little serious in his work
And today she really disturbed him, in fact I thought her style was a little childish
Its office yaar
No offence to anyone but they should improve her character also arjun can take her for granted in future if this continues 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rope_and_anchor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She is used to Arjun screwing up his jobs, so I get her concern. But yeah, you're right. She shouldn't have dropped in at his office like that.

But why do I have a feeling, that she is gonna grow up real fast and get incredibly mature over the course of this one year. She'll probably be more level-headed than both Arjun and Maya towards the end, I believe. I think scenes like today's will just set up the contrast.
sshirley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree with you

Saanjh was totally out of character today.

On the one hand she wants him to keep the job n on the other hand she herself is not letting him work even when he's trying to.

She should do her work in her office too and not keep fooling her boss.. After a point it all looks weird n unrealistic

Even Arjun's rebelliousness is getting OTT

Sorry if I offended anyone. I'm just talking about the script here, no offense meant to the actors or anyone.

Btw, m Shirley
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Saanjh went a little overboard today. He is not jobless anymore, and he works for a strict boss so she needs to tone down her texts. Arjun needs to mute or silence his phone at work if he cant deal with the distractions.

In my office texting at work or having your cellphone out will get you fired.
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agreed... until now, Saanjh was behind Arjun to get serious about the job. And now that Arjun got serious about his work, Saanjh seems to be distracting him. Actually, on that photo-shoot day too, I felt Saanjh shouldn't have stayed back over there... after all, that was Arjun's work-place and it was his first day as well...
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeh..I was a little annoyed with her today...she even saw what Maya is like...So its not like she doesn't kow the reason as to why he is not answering her...he has even told her what its like for him..yet she did that when she wants him to have a job..
Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Yes I also got little annoyed seeing her today at office
I mean really first she wants arjun to continue job seriously and on one hand she is
Disturbing him 😒
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well most of all it was very irritating to watch saanjh today the previous week we've seen her to be a sensible person and today she just behaved like an immature toddler!! I hope these inconsistencies don't increase otherwise it'll be very difficult to connect with saanjh
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Exactly. She went overboard. And as adorable their bond is- this- what happened today was confusing and unrealistic. I mean- She is shown as the one who is always behind him for his job- mannat maanga and all. And then when he himself is finally settling in that job and getting busy with his work- she comes in to disturb him. That is confusing and inconsistent. And secondly, a tad unrealistic. Unrealistic because- if it continues the same way- the adorable bffs bond that they have been sharing will come across more as her being a clingy lover. Yes the description is that she is a selfless lover. But they shouldn't overdo the bff bond to such an limit that viewers start to find her clingy and all. That shouldn't happen.
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i felt the same
she supported arjun alot when he was trying to find a job, and now with her taking arjun away to eat ice cream, was she trying to risk arjuns job here