Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Well, I personally don't like this guy but I won't call him ugly. That's rude
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
loool ugly i think they are mistaken by the word sexy ๐Ÿ˜‰
kushal is sexy, for me personally he has such great features

his wild hair, his distinct eyes, his beautiful abs and his chocolatey skin tone

he's sexy

MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Not going to comment on his looks because I don't really care much about it.
BUT he's a non-actor who can't act to save a life and one of the major reasons why a lot of people I know are not watching this show. Sony has made a big blunder by casting him.
rcoza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
something not right with his eyes plus his acting is over acting in many places
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow sumi so ur here also I m sooo glad ke our frndship will gonna stay strong and kush is muscled man
Haters ka kya karein
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ShikhaAgrawal

Wow sumi so ur here also I m sooo glad ke our frndship will gonna stay strong and kush is muscled man
Haters ka kya karein

Yes shikha X I'm here too ๐Ÿ˜† yes it will tejshi ๐Ÿ˜‰
San222 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luckyiam

I'll tell you I like kushal tondon as virat in ekhazaroon Mei Meri behna hai and later he joined in bigboss 7 he fighted with all inmates for every small reason then he fallen in love with gauhar Khan who is his co contestant their both intimate scenes are big trp boosters and sometimes vulgur to watch ,later he revealed his ex girlfriend's names like candy ,elena etc he is lazy in bb tasks ,he always skipped works which are given by bigboss,he insulted tanisha who is kajal's sister and then he breakup with gauhar khan and then fighted with her in social media , even he bad mouthed on karan tacker ,krystal and some other actors so above all this people started hating him

I watched BB7 ..he wasnt that bad.. Wht he did was he fought for Gauhar. As for tanisha's case she was Kajol's sister. So salman obviously supported Tanisha and insulted Kushal in every weekend ep. He never insulted his costars of ehmbh. Krystal n Nia called him loosers in sbs interview... But he never responded. As for his break up...Gauhar's family didnt like him being a hindu nd her sister insulted him on twitter when he said he support all religions. I watch all the livefeeds n episodes of BB7 ..i found him a v genuine person who has a kind heart. There were times he acted immaturely in BB and he himself accepted that.
San222 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .bluebolt

This is a new type of break up & patch up for publicity stunt๐Ÿ˜† Now they have patched up as FRIENDS, what is the real status no one know๐Ÿ˜†

But ya, if u watch BB7 u can have a glimpse of his ugly personality. It is not just simply so many people hate him. There are good reasons. He is a high level cassanova and his respect for woman outside his family is so great that it comes out in his interviews. He had badmouthed his earlier costars Karan Krystle, his sister abused Nia (his earlier costars) fans he remained mute spectator, he commented on indecently on woman in BB, he cheated on his earlier gf Elena etc etc.

Nia Kushal were great friends, then they broke up after show, now patched up via social media same with gauhar. Majority of the thing he does is for publicity and gaining fans. Those who followed BB7 and his social media could find it very difficult to call him "good". Its not only the looks, its his disgusting personality & hatred he gained over years which makes people dislike him๐Ÿฅฑ

Nia n Kushal never dated..They were friends. He even wished her for her birthday when in BB. After he came out in one iv krystal n nia called him losers in sbs iv. It was reported because he refused to participate in the cricket match that was then held
Ronaldo_CR7 thumbnail
Kushal is decent looking guy๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
priya185 thumbnail
Everyone is entitled to an opinion