Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: TheUnique

I didn't see Big Boss . kya kiya tha usne waha that people hate him so much ?

If you haven't seen BB then you have no idea what a loser he is in real life. He is by far the biggest 'moorkh' in BB history πŸ˜† Just watch BB7 and you will know what i am trying to say πŸ˜†

I actually use to like kushal as Virat but after BB i dislike him like anything πŸ˜†
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

If you haven't seen BB then you have no idea what a loser he is in real life. He is by far the biggest 'moorkh' in BB history πŸ˜† Just watch BB7 and you will know what i am trying to say πŸ˜†

I actually use to like kushal as Virat but after BB i dislike him like anything πŸ˜†

Ohh ok .. I'll try catching up BB7...was he that bad !πŸ˜† phir toh I will defo watch πŸ˜†
21July2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kushal isn't that handsome but he isn't ugly either! Idk why I'm not liking his voice. He might be ugly to some, after knowing his real life. Well I know him(not personally lol) from his debut show. Liked him there. But bigg boss made me dislike him badly. If real life is considered, he is ugly. If not, he's okay-ish :)
People's choice differ. My fav actor isn't a fatso but my friend calls him mota always. Another fav actor has got 8 packs and my same friend calls him patlu xD
It's just how we see of kushal.
Thank you :)
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder is all I can say...😊
Luckyiam thumbnail

Ohh ok .. I'll try catching up BB7...was he that bad !πŸ˜† phir toh I will defo watch πŸ˜†

I'll tell you I like kushal tondon as virat in ekhazaroon Mei Meri behna hai and later he joined in bigboss 7 he fighted with all inmates for every small reason then he fallen in love with gauhar Khan who is his co contestant their both intimate scenes are big trp boosters and sometimes vulgur to watch ,later he revealed his ex girlfriend's names like candy ,elena etc he is lazy in bb tasks ,he always skipped works which are given by bigboss,he insulted tanisha who is kajal's sister and then he breakup with gauhar khan and then fighted with her in social media , even he bad mouthed on karan tacker ,krystal and some other actors so above all this people started hating him
Edited by Luckyiam - 8 years ago
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kushal is looking super handsome
And his pair with jenny is really hot seriously man haters can't shut there mouth for a little while
fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Why people call his personal life ugly ? Is it coz of his break up with Gauhar ?
But just recently I saw him calling Gauhar one of the most beautiful women of telly & even Gauhar said she liked Beyhadh & specially mentioned Kushal ...what kind of break up is it !πŸ˜•

This is a new type of break up & patch up for publicity stuntπŸ˜† Now they have patched up as FRIENDS, what is the real status no one knowπŸ˜†

But ya, if u watch BB7 u can have a glimpse of his ugly personality. It is not just simply so many people hate him. There are good reasons. He is a high level cassanova and his respect for woman outside his family is so great that it comes out in his interviews. He had badmouthed his earlier costars Karan Krystle, his sister abused Nia (his earlier costars) fans he remained mute spectator, he commented on indecently on woman in BB, he cheated on his earlier gf Elena etc etc.

Nia Kushal were great friends, then they broke up after show, now patched up via social media same with gauhar. Majority of the thing he does is for publicity and gaining fans. Those who followed BB7 and his social media could find it very difficult to call him "good". Its not only the looks, its his disgusting personality & hatred he gained over years which makes people dislike himπŸ₯±
Ribbon_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its depends person to person,but I find kushal attractive n good looking.They might b prejudicedπŸ˜‰
nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Seeing him in a show for the first time not even I have ever viewed big boss
And I am happy watching him😊
No one could replace his looks and confidence πŸ‘πŸΌ
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder- truer words have never been spoken.
I find Kushal really handsome and vivacious , he's the necessary screen presence and infectious energy.
Again everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
BUt I'd say if you think one of the leads are as bad looking as to openly call them "ugly" then isn't it weird they're a watching a show where he's center around which both bubbly Dusky and sensational Maya's feelings and emotions soon will revolve completely . How could they convince themselves that this guy will be the recipient of Maya's extreme obsession and passionate all consuming love , a girl who's so perfect , gorgeous, successful, full of enigma and charisma , who must be the dream girl of many in the town ??
Edited by Lady_Macbeth - 8 years ago