Why people are saying kushal tondon is ugly

Luckyiam thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Why some people are saying kushal tondon is ugly common he is tall,fit and completely boyish look then how they find he is ugly just cuz he got offer to act with Jennifer instead of ur fav actor common tell me then who is good looking according to you people i remember in dmg days many people insulted karan wahi for his cute looks many said karan wahi looking like small boy,amul baby ,even a gayish look etc and now some are saying kushal tondon is Looking ugly then tell me how should a guy look who is handsome according to you people who are saying kushal tondon is ugly
Edited by Luckyiam - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Haters man.
Kush is tall dark and Handome.
But it's perceptions again.
CrazyKupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kushal looks nice as arjun. I think these perceptions can be due to his behaviour in real life. Anyway everyone has their own opinion and we should respect it :)
rope_and_anchor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
There is no hard and fast rule for preferences about physical appearances yaar. It's all a concept of 'you do you'. What person A may find hot, person B may not. Nothing too deep about it. As far as I'm concerned, he's good looking and attractive. But my best friend probably wouldn't find him attractive because she does not like men with built bodies. And both of us prefer men with more petite frames. So, it's all about personal perceptions. That's all.
Nirja1994 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beauty lies in the eye of beholder!
To be honest i don't find him good looking at all! He has a good body and is quite fit so for me hes kinda average because i don't like his face. Infact Ive never ever liked karan singh grover either. and i remember people being quite crazy about him! So yeah, people can definitely find kushal ugly appearance wise.I
fanfare.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He is called ugly not for "his looks" but may be for his real life personality which is defnitly ugly if you know him. That dislike may be translating into calling him ugly, I'm not sure. I don't think he is ugly but not very handsome either. My personal views😛
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why people call his personal life ugly ? Is it coz of his break up with Gauhar ?
But just recently I saw him calling Gauhar one of the most beautiful women of telly & even Gauhar said she liked Beyhadh & specially mentioned Kushal ...what kind of break up is it !😕
Edited by TheUnique - 8 years ago
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
People are just jealous of him
What can we expect from haters
Bfr calling anyone ugly first they must check themselves in mirrors
Anyways just bcz someone calling diamond as a fake stone,diamond doesnt turn into fake stone
Whn ppl are ugly from inside they find everyone ugly too
So just chill and ignore haters or report them.simple
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
He is definitely handsome no doubt but I dislike him because of Bigg Boss.
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

He is definitely handsome no doubt but I dislike him because of Bigg Boss.

I didn't see Big Boss . kya kiya tha usne waha that people hate him so much ?