Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Maya wearing white is a contradiction to herself. But then Im loving it. White compliments her attitude and her beauty👏
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I wonder if there is reason why she always wears white ?
But White does suit her alot
IdioTinTin thumbnail

Originally posted by: xsumi

I wonder if there is reason why she always wears white ?
But White does suit her alot

I doubt that there's a scientific reason behind that 😆

It must be just ber linking, like Arnie liked to wear dark colours only and I absolutely drool over him in those hayeee, my heart...he looked just so hot in those three pieces especially with a white shirt ☺️
Erm but the point is, I am myself a dark person, in clothes' color choice 😆 not one single colorful piece you'll find in my wardrobe.

So must be her liking towards the colors' clothes
Edited by IdioTinTin. - 8 years ago
xsumi thumbnail

Originally posted by: IdioTinTin.

I doubt that there's a scientific reason behind that😆

It must be just ber linking, like Arnie liked to wear dark colours only and I absolutely drool over him in thosehayeee, my heart...he looked just so hot in those three pieces especially with a white shirt☺️
Erm but the point is, I am myself a dark person, in clothes' color choice😆not one single colorful piece you'll find in my wardrobe.

So must be her liking towards the colors' clothes

Haha maybe 😆
Loool tell me about it Arnav used to look so sexy in dark colours. White, black, dark blue and grey damn everyone would go crazy for him 😆 ❤️ 😳 haha had to let it out after u mentioned it

Ohhh it is, lool I'm a colourful person, when it's winter I love wearing dark colours and when it's summer I'm a bright person, I have different preferences

even Maya's room is white, she is defo crazy for white 😆
IdioTinTin thumbnail

Originally posted by: xsumi

Haha maybe 😆
Loool tell me about it Arnav used to look so sexy in dark colours. White, black, dark blue and grey damn everyone would go crazy for him 😆 ❤️ 😳 haha had to let it out after u mentioned it

Ohhh it is, lool I'm a colourful person, when it's winter I love wearing dark colours and when it's summer I'm a bright person, I have different preferences

even Maya's room is white, she is defo crazy for white 😆

My room is litterally ALL violet cause I love violet, my favorite

But all my clothes are black, grey etc, even summer clothes😆

Hayeee, God, I am all licking my lips and acting like a lusty roadside romeo whenever I think of hotwa☺️ the way his biceps were contrasted in those whote shirts, the way his shirt and waist coat shaped his body😉
I am a hopeless case crazy for Arnie

P.S. Wrong forum to lust over ASR ⭐️
Edited by IdioTinTin. - 8 years ago
xsumi thumbnail

Originally posted by: IdioTinTin.

My room is litterally ALL violet cause I love violet, my favorite

But all my clothes are black, grey etc, even summer clothes😆

Hayeee, God, I am all licking my lips and acting like a lusty roadside romeo whenever I think of hotwa☺️the way his biceps were contrasted in those whote shirts, the way his shirt and waist coat shaped his body😉
I am a hopeless case crazy for Arnie

P.S. Wrong forum to lust over ASR⭐️

My room is 2 different shades, my whole room is like a beige colour and a have a feature wall which is cookie dough colour so dark and colourful colour 😆
UFFF u made me go crazy for him now too, his hair, his expressions, his eyes, his body his everything was so sexy ❤️ I just realised now he was in London for couple of days, if I knew I would have went and met him 😭 I could have seen his sexy body in person

Loool that's how u know ur crazy for a person who u lust over him in the wrong forum
Anushya93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maya looks elegant in white!! She carries her look perfectly as a business woman!!
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think it is such a smart decision to give her only white wardrobe. White symbolises softness and purity. So even though Maya has a harsh character, she never smiles, she is very strict, she is cold, her wardrobe makes her appear softer. In darker colors she might come of as slightly vamp-ish, but in white despite all of her actions she comes off innocent.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Its like she's mourning her life- there's nothing good. Her mom is psychotic, dad might have abuses her in past, in work an immature guy is creating trouble😆 it goes toward the whole bland personal life she has. Jenny looks beautiful!
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jenny looks formal in white and might be coz of her colorless world and arjun will bring colors to her life