Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Ok.. just caught up with all the episodes..

So Arjun seems to have accepted that Maya is unwell and that she needs help. I hope we see Arjun actively seeking help for her. Right now we have only Arjun accepting that she needs help.

Dunno all of a sudden Maya seems to want to give another chance to Arjun? Where did that come from? I thought no matter what Maya won't leave Arjun..Looks like unknowingly Arjun will do something which will make Maya feel that he has betrayed her.. then starts the cycle of revenge ..this time on Arjun. That would be Season 3.

yes arjun is aware maya needs help. i personally feel he wants to help her and i feel he is doing his husband duties. i'd love to say the same for maya but to me she is not being honest with Arjun which is a let down from her side.

i know even i wonder why she will give arjun a chance i thought she is the one who is willing to give him infinite love, if arjun fails i wonder what maya has in plan

well season 3 seems very intense, interesting and scary imo lets hope we get something good and hope ArYa is end game ❤️
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: xsumi

exactly she did mention she will be crying alot
by looking at precap, maya seems scared she knows she gonna get told off by arjun and by looking at the way arjun was speaking in the precap he seems so angry

if arjun can hit saanjh then i feel he is capable of hitting maya too im so scared for tomorrows episode.

We should not trust any spoilers or even the precaps as they are very much misleading. I thought Arjun would hit her with his belt but it was Maya who took the belt from his waist & began to hit herself. Arjun mellowed down & stopped her from hurting herself.

I am not liking Season 2. First, the CV's have shown us what all Ayaan did to Maya. They showed him uttering cheap words to Maya & ripping off her clothes & now they have done this in an unconvincing way.

Maya was bruised immediately after that incident which was even before arya could go to the doctor to get the medical report. How could she make Samay do these things to her? That part itself is very much unconvincing.
Edited by kavsy - 7 years ago
kavitha_r thumbnail
Guys below is my new Arya OS
Please do comment on it so it encourages me to write more.

kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Darling_

Honestly the way Maya acted, I myself wanted someone to hit to do something to bring her in her senses. But at the same time I don't want Arjun or anyone else to hit her. I could've said Jhanvi could've slapped her, but she herself is mostly responsible for her condition so not her either. Anyway, slapping, etc won't make her realize her wrong. Not that I care a damn about VM or felt bad for her. She along with her chamchi saanjh can go to hell for all I care. But I just don't want Maya to dirty her hands like that for those inhuman witches. I want her to be stopped immediately before it's too late.

If Maya had behaved like that despite having parents like Prem & Suman, I would have hated her to the core. When Jhanvi didn't show the right way to Maya in her childhood what is she going to do now? Jhanvi was much younger at that time & could at least speak & move around but she always chose Ashwin over her. she is unfit for being a mother as she didn't perform the duties of a mother.

I don't feel bad for VM nor do I have an ounce of sympathy for her as she has brought these things upon herself but as you said, there was no need for Maya to dirty her hands for those witches i.e VM & Saanjh.
kavitha_r thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Leprechaun.

Can we get any hot OS? ☺️ Like Arshi bachelor party types. And dont leave a cliffhanger We have poor minds and we cant imagine.😆

Below is the new Arya OS

Please do comment on it so it encourages me to write more.
kavitha_r thumbnail

Word Count: 1

kavitha_r thumbnail
Arya FF - Mast
This is going to be a hot one.
kavitha_r thumbnail