Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .Leprechaun.

Can we get any hot OS? ☺️ Like Arshi bachelor party types. And dont leave a cliffhanger We have poor minds and we cant imagine.😆

Sure, I can write Arshi type bachelor party for Arya.
640117 thumbnail
Is anyone's hindi to English is good here? If so, can you please translate those Arjun's words he said to Maya in the shower? Those were such deep and passionate dialogues and rightly defined ArYa's relationship and their love for each other. ❤️

If no one is able to translate, then I guess I will try myself to translate. We can add those dialogues to the first page of AT with ArYa's recent hot romance pictures.
kavitha_r thumbnail

Word Count: 0

kavitha_r thumbnail
I am not happy with the way the things are going on. Maya has crossed all the limits by injuring Vandana but right now I can only tell one thing to Maya's defense regarding Vandana, apart for the tortures she gave to Maya at Sharma House. That is she had tried to stab her.
640117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavsy

I am not happy with the way the things are going on. Maya has crossed all the limits by injuring Vandana but right now I can only tell one thing to Maya's defense regarding Vandana, apart for the tortures she gave to Maya at Sharma House. That is she had tried to stab her.

Atm, all I can think about ArYa. Don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Btw, I just came across the precap again and Arjun says if he doesn't stop her now, she will never stop. I completely agree with him, but what I am not getting what he will do? If means beating her, first that's wrong and then I don't even think it will achieve any result. Maya will either get worse by getting angry at him and her love will become poison for him as she had said once or she will think it's his love for her like last time she thought when he manhandled her. Either way it won't do any good. I would rather prefer him killing her than beating her or any other way if Maya will become worse as I can't see her going more toward dark. Let her just die now rather slowing torturing viewers to see her more in pain and doing everything for people who are not worth it.

He better not save her this time if she decides to suicide. 😡
Edited by _Darling_ - 7 years ago
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
guys is it true arjun is gonna slap maya
640117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xsumi

guys is it true arjun is gonna slap maya

Don't know. Almost all spoilers for this show are fake. Only segments which we see through our eyes, TC, and TOI I have found to be creditable for most part.

But one thing for sure the scene will very emotional as Jenny has posted the picture from the same scene saying they/she cried buckets in the scene. So let's see. It will be sad to watch whatever it may be.
xsumi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Darling_

Don't know. Almost all spoilers for this show are fake. Only segments which we see through our eyes, TC, and TOI I have found to be creditable for most part.

But one thing for sure the scene will very emotional as Jenny has posted the picture from the same scene saying they/she cried buckets in the scene. So let's see. It will be sad to watch whatever it may be.

exactly she did mention she will be crying alot
by looking at precap, maya seems scared she knows she gonna get told off by arjun and by looking at the way arjun was speaking in the precap he seems so angry

if arjun can hit saanjh then i feel he is capable of hitting maya too im so scared for tomorrows episode.
xsumi thumbnail
it also pains me to see what ArYa have become
a couple who were so in love have now changed so much
640117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xsumi

exactly she did mention she will be crying alot
by looking at precap, maya seems scared she knows she gonna get told off by arjun and by looking at the way arjun was speaking in the precap he seems so angry

if arjun can hit saanjh then i feel he is capable of hitting maya too im so scared for tomorrows episode.

Honestly the way Maya acted, I myself wanted someone to hit to do something to bring her in her senses. But at the same time I don't want Arjun or anyone else to hit her. I could've said Jhanvi could've slapped her, but she herself is mostly responsible for her condition so not her either. Anyway, slapping, etc won't make her realize her wrong. Not that I care a damn about VM or felt bad for her. She along with her chamchi saanjh can go to hell for all I care. But I just don't want Maya to dirty her hands like that for those inhuman witches. I want her to be stopped immediately before it's too late.
Edited by _Darling_ - 7 years ago