xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
I want a romantic Arya scene
We haven't had one in ages 😔
xsumi thumbnail
Do you guys think arjun is faking it with Maya ?
I hope not, but then I can't trust arjun
xsumi thumbnail
I found some old off screen pics of Arya

640117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xsumi

Do you guys think arjun is faking it with Maya ?
I hope not, but then I can't trust arjun

No I don't think so. His monologue made it clear he isn't faking. But have you seen the new spoilers from that fake site? Though there spoilers are rarely true, but still it's making worry. I hope it's not true.
640117 thumbnail

I want a romantic Arya scene
We haven't had one in ages 😔

Yes, I am so badly waiting for one romantic ArYa scene. Like please we need one. I actually want them to have a SR and Maya to get pragnant. ❤️
xsumi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Darling_

No I don't think so. His monologue made it clear he isn't faking. But have you seen the new spoilers from that fake site? Though there spoilers are rarely true, but still it's making worry. I hope it's not true.

But then it's so weird at first he hated her and now so much love ? I really hope his love is genuine
What spoiler? I didn't hear about it? Please tell me
xsumi thumbnail

Yes, I am so badly waiting for one romantic ArYa scene. Like please we need one. I actually want them to have a SR and Maya to get pragnant.❤️

Even I want a SR where Maya gets pregnant
The last Arya suhagraat was so shit
I expected better after we got some intense sexy scene like the haldi and tattoo scene but the SR was a let down
640117 thumbnail

But then it's so weird at first he hated her and now so much love ? I really hope his love is genuine
What spoiler? I didn't hear about it? Please tell me

Actually I did feel he still loved her despite all the hate with 70% chance. There were many hints given like when Samay told him that at least care about the person whose life is stuck in you, he remembered Maya's love for him. If he truly hated her, he wouldn't remember her first and the only one especially when he called her love as pagalpan and sanak. Because even if he did think she loved him and may be that's why he remembered, but he claimed to hate her so he should have at least remembered Vandana, Saanjh or Ayaan love for him first. But he remembered first Maya and the only one.

Second big hint was when that person in the company was keep getting annoyed at Maya coming to the cabin every time, Arjun hates that twice and had told him off. I knew those scenes weren't just there unintentionally by cvs because him getting annoyed at that man happened twice. He didn't like that man being disrespectful towards Maya.

He also didn't feel nothing for Saanjh. But just because he claimed to not love Maya doesn't mean he has to love someone. So it wasn't a hint but still he didn't love anyone else. Also, he used to keep saving from suicide and all. Opposite of love is indifference. His issue was her not giving him freedom which made his love go away more like his love was there , but he thought he doesn't love her as his frustration became more dominant. Other than all of that, I agree he was so stupid. Just because he became suffocated in the flash back, he decided to leave her. So from FB, we had found out he had just to leave. It never showed if he actually fell out of love. He had just chosen his freedom more than his love to stay with her. So the love was always there.

About spoilers - Well, they are about how Arjun overhears Maya's conversation with someone that she had faked rape attempt. So arjun goes to Saanjh to reopen the case. Other spiller is about how Arjun sees maya and samay having good time at the restaurant. Arjun gets made and feel saanjh is betrayed or something and take her side. Another spoiler is how Maya tortured saanjh and arjun gets made. All these spoilers are from the same site giving during this weekend.
640117 thumbnail

Even I want a SR where Maya gets pregnant
The last Arya suhagraat was so shit
I expected better after we got some intense sexy scene like the haldi and tattoo scene but the SR was a let down

Yes omg that Sr was crap. Even though the bed and everything arjun had made was beautiful, but I didn't like that it was on public and a Shanti spot. That saanjh again saw them. I used to say before arya's wedding that this girl will even follow them like chipku to their sr and see them on sr and ppl used to make fun of it or couldn't believe that would be the case, but it became true lol :( But I felt really bad for saanjh there. Arjun basically ruined that place for her. He was such an insensitive friend. Couldn't he choose any other place knowing very well saanjh was in love with him and how close she held this place. That was so stupid and insensitive of him.

Anyhow, even without saanjh closeness to that place, I didn't like Cvs choosing that place for SR. It should've been a private place with no one seeing them, and they shouldve made the SR hot and sexy like their scenes before their wedding.
xsumi thumbnail

Actually I did feel he still loved her despite all the hate with 70% chance. There were many hints given like when Samay told him that at least care about the person whose life is stuck in you, he remembered Maya's love for him. If he truly hated her, he wouldn't remember her first and the only one especially when he called her love as pagalpan and sanak. Because even if he did think she loved him and may be that's why he remembered, but he claimed to hate her so he should have at least remembered Vandana, Saanjh or Ayaan love for him first. But he remembered first Maya and the only one.[/DIV]

Second big hint was when that person in the company was keep getting annoyed at Maya coming to the cabin every time, Arjun hates that twice and had told him off. I knew those scenes weren't just there unintentionally by cvs because him getting annoyed at that man happened twice. He didn't like that man being disrespectful towards Maya.

He also didn't feel nothing for Saanjh. But just because he claimed to not love Maya doesn't mean he has to love someone. So it wasn't a hint but still he didn't love anyone else. Also, he used to keep saving from suicide and all. Opposite of love is indifference. His issue was her not giving him freedom which made his love go away more like his love was there , but he thought he doesn't love her as his frustration became more dominant. Other than all of that, I agree he was so stupid. Just because he became suffocated in the flash back, he decided to leave her. So from FB, we had found out he had just to leave. It never showed if he actually fell out of love. He had just chosen his freedom more than his love to stay with her. So the love was always there.

About spoilers - Well, they are about how Arjun overhears Maya's conversation with someone that she had faked rape attempt. So arjun goes to Saanjh to reopen the case. Other spiller is about how Arjun sees maya and samay having good time at the restaurant. Arjun gets made and feel saanjh is betrayed or something and take her side. Another spoiler is how Maya tortured saanjh and arjun gets made. All these spoilers are from the same site giving during this weekend.

Wow what you said is spot on I agree on the first part where samay was talking about love, arjun thought of Maya first. Even thought he might have some hatred there is love also. I personally feel before season 3 starts in June Arya will seperate 😔 but season 3 is when I feel Maya will change for the better and hopefully Arya will be end game. Even when saanjh mentioned samay is her fianc arjun was happy he wasn't upset as if he felt something for saanjh. I personally think saajun are just friends and nothing more.

Omg are those the spoilers ? Well did u see summit insta post, he is in jail uniform and looks like the case is reopened ? I wonder why? Oh gosh hope it's not leading to those fake spoliers