Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

640117 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Xsumi, you are so right. Only 6 months left for the show, and we didn't even get as much scenes of ArYa in peace :(
Before the wedding, Saanjh always used to interfere and everyone used to see them.
And as soon as they got married and we thought we will finally get some, but all we got was Vandana nonsense. And then Saanjh crap.

Now the leap, and they have a hate track now. But you know what I love post leap is that even though it's hard for ArYa and Maya fans alike, there's one thing which is really positive about Arya. Post leap Arjun knows everything about Maya. Before leap, Maya was all alone even if she had a partner, but he didn't have any idea what she felt and how she actually felt. He did know a lot about Maya prelap like she's like child and innocent inside and her stern appearance and attitude is all just an appearance and not her actually self. He knew how this girl doesn't even care about her own life when it comes to her loved ones and saving them. She's extremely loyal to whom she considers her own. But now he knows everything about her post leap. Both ArYa has seen the worst from each other in these three years.

Maya now knows he's not all unconditional. and Arjun also knows the kind of insecurities and fears she has and how possessive she is. He knows now she doesn't like Saanjh. And what I love Arjun seeing this Maya still knows Maya genuinely does loves him despite all the control and obsession she does, and also knows she's not a bad person. When Samay told him to at least think about the person who's life is him, he remembered Maya's love for him. That was so cute <3
Piyushfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xsumi

Same ArYa is what is keeping the show going

yes...ArYa is the shows USP. its all about Maya n her love Arjun.😉

They are not normal couple ..that's what is so unique about them. very thrilling Arya.. LOL\ .. treat to watch them. hot,cute,sexy,insane,crazyyy all in one 😆
let there b 10000 problems between them,.. but Arya shud stay...
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ArYa forever! I love them and their chemistry.
Leprechaun thumbnail
^^ I'm sorry buddy. I need to do a makeover for this AT. Will do soon.
About the last epi :
This was the Arjun which I knew. The protective and one who would look deep into her eyes and feel her pain. However, CVs will drag 2 more hearings.
slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I feel like there is more to the story. not only what Ayan told but there is more in Maya's perspective of what happened.
and I am like so proud of Arjun and preferably this Arjun is the one I expected him to be after the leap considering M's miscarriage.
Leprechaun thumbnail
I have few flaws to point out from Ayaan/Saanjh's side. As per Sanjh's argument Ayaan was not trying to rape Maya but he was trying to take out the keys from her blouse. Is that so good to take out keys from a lady's blouse? Is that the most right act? I seriously dont know. How can Sanjh defend Ayaan with this point. I felt bad for Sanjh...she stopped down too low to take that as a point of her defense.
The next thing about Samay, he played the game well. He justified both the side. Now I know why Maya had a crush on him!

Yes, This was the Arjun I was talking about. This was the Arjun whom I know. To look deep into her eyes to see the pain, the unknown pain. Way to Go man! You are back.

And Maya's smile on the precap shows that she has won the battle of truth and not that she framed Sanjh. Ayaan abused her and none can change that.

Vandana trying to kill Maya was a stupid act.
640117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Wandstruck.

I feel like there is more to the story. not only what Ayan told but there is more in Maya's perspective of what happened.

and I am like so proud of Arjun and preferably this Arjun is the one I expected him to be after the leap considering M's miscarriage.

Yes, it's so nice to see the caring and protective Arjun back! ❤️
640117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Leprechaun.

I have few flaws to point out from Ayaan/Saanjh's side. As per Sanjh's argument Ayaan was not trying to rape Maya but he was trying to take out the keys from her blouse. Is that so good to take out keys from a lady's blouse? Is that the most right act? I seriously dont know. How can Sanjh defend Ayaan with this point. I felt bad for Sanjh...she stopped down too low to take that as a point of her defense.

The next thing about Samay, he played the game well. He justified both the side. Now I know why Maya had a crush on him!

Yes, This was the Arjun I was talking about. This was the Arjun whom I know. To look deep into her eyes to see the pain, the unknown pain. Way to Go man! You are back.

And Maya's smile on the precap shows that she has won the battle of truth and not that she framed Sanjh. Ayaan abused her and none can change that.

Vandana trying to kill Maya was a stupid act.

Saanjh has lost it. She failed as a woman, friend and lawyer. All of it. How can she even say Ayaan didn't do nothing at all and he was just making her naked to get keys? That's lowest of low. Then when arjun said Maya is so good at everything which he meant handling the company, she said if she's so good at anything then why couldn't she defend herself again rape. I don't know who are even writing the dialogues of her and her character, they have basically ruined her character. They make her do evil acts and then try to hide under mahaanta act. Her denying Ayaan didn't do anything and was just getting Keys made her lose the whole case. If she accepted Ayaan's wrongs that yes he assulted and all, but the rape was just misunderstanding on Mayas part, Ayaan would've got much lighter sentence. But no, she was just focused on proving maya a mad woman and completely lost the focus of what the whole case was even about. That's why Samay told her the case was about Ayaan, not maya. Even media told her. But she in her blind hatred which she thinks is her self-righteousness can't see her wrongs.

I love love this Arjun. His eyes show the pain seeing Maya like that. There were many beautiful ArYa pictures posted on twitter which show all that. I want to post them here. ArYa were like glued to each other throughout this case. Arjun has been very caring and protective of Maya after what she gone through.

Lol, I can't wait for the precap. As for Vandana, well she's always impulsive and get crazy when it comes to Maya. I wonder where she will live now that Ayaan is gone to jail.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Please add me in the appreciation thread. It is good to have it.
Some of my Arya FF are

The ongoing stories are
Edited by kavsy - 7 years ago
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Glad to know all the names are added now please Arya fans let's be active here