Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: .Leprechaun.

@ OriginalsFan Indeed! I never thought they could create magic. I'm spellbound seeing them creating that ting.

@ Sanju As Kushal said Arjun will also be having different shades in upcoming episodes. Well the story should be named Fifty Shades of Maya and Arjun. (I dont quote the sexuality here) But the way they play with different shades and layers...they should be named in that way. I love Jenny since SC times. Well, I havent seen you in SC forum. Seriously Bandar. I laughed my ass off!

You find mean Tay funny? Huh? I love the glares she give in YBWM. Its one of mah fav from Tay!

I was not on IF during SC times. FSOM 🤣

AGREE WITH YOU. But my fav of Tay is never ever getting back together. And Everything has changed looks. Mean tay is hilarious. 😆
angel_prachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow Maya arjun (Arma) they are just fabulous fabulous no word and maya she is just sublim with hereh neva mthem both so much charactere never miss this show its awsome awsome..
angel_prachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
so true the show after leap is best just want ArYa romance again i watch it for Jen di and Kush bhaya they are just rocking tv jodi maya looks eye look wen angry woaaa she give life to Maya the charactere cant wait for monday epi 😳
640117 thumbnail
Oh, so we do have an ArYa AT. I have been looking for it ArYa AT for few days and was even gonna make a post asking where the AT is.

Please add me. Just love ArYa. Jenny and Khushal are amazing as ArYa. Never thought they would've such a sensual and beautiful chemistry. They are fire!
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: angel_prachi

so true the show after leap is best just want ArYa romance again i watch it for Jen di and Kush bhaya they are just rocking tv jodi maya looks eye look wen angry woaaa she give life to Maya the charactere cant wait for monday epi 😳

@bold:jennifer di and kushal bhaiya" 😆 OMG i laughed sooo hard 😆 awhhh you're so cute

xsumi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Darling_

Oh, so we do have an ArYa AT. I have been looking for it ArYa AT for few days and was even gonna make a post asking where the AT is.

Please add me. Just love ArYa. Jenny and Khushal are amazing as ArYa. Never thought they would've such a sensual and beautiful chemistry. They are fire!

yes we do have a AT for ArYa but its sad its quite inactive, i'd love the AT to be very active. Would love us Arya fans to talk here and talk about their sizzling chemistry ❤️
640117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xsumi

yes we do have a AT for ArYa but its sad its quite inactive, i'd love the AT to be very active. Would love us Arya fans to talk here and talk about their sizzling chemistry ❤️

Yes, we need to be active here. I was looking for AT for the past few days and thought we never had one. Was thinking who will make it. But it's good we have it. At least, we will have once peaceful place to talk and cherish our ARYA!

Also, I noticed the first page doesn't have any recent or any ArYa scenes in the banners, siggies, etc or their characters' description or ArYa's main scenes because the AT was made when show had just started. We didn't have ArYa scenes at that time. So now we can update the AT, but I am not sure if the AT maker is active here. But yeah, we need to update and active this AT. 😊
xsumi thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Darling_

Yes, we need to be active here. I was looking for AT for the past few days and thought we never had one. Was thinking who will make it. But it's good we have it. At least, we will have once peaceful place to talk and cherish our ARYA!

Also, I noticed the first page doesn't have any recent or any ArYa scenes in the banners, siggies, etc or their characters' description or ArYa's main scenes because the AT was made when show had just started. We didn't have ArYa scenes at that time. So now we can update the AT, but I am not sure if the AT maker is active here. But yeah, we need to update and active this AT.😊

Well this AT was active at the start and the admin of the AT was active and she did mention she will add all the names but idk what happened now 😆 I'll contact her
And you are right, infact I'll pm all Arya fans to start being active here. We can make our regular post but I'd love to speak to Arya fans in person too. Talk about the show, get to know everyone. We only have 6 months left of this show, let's make this At worth it

And you're right there's not many pics as at the start we rarely had intense Arya scene.
Let's try complete this AT and we'll make a new AT and new admin with banners. Caps and everything
xsumi thumbnail

Same ArYa is what is keeping the show going
640117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: xsumi

Well this AT was active at the start and the admin of the AT was active and she did mention she will add all the names but idk what happened now 😆 I'll contact her
And you are right, infact I'll pm all Arya fans to start being active here. We can make our regular post but I'd love to speak to Arya fans in person too. Talk about the show, get to know everyone. We only have 6 months left of this show, let's make this At worth it

And you're right there's not many pics as at the start we rarely had intense Arya scene.
Let's try complete this AT and we'll make a new AT and new admin with banners. Caps and everything

Okay, yes. We should finish this AT and make a new one wirh fresh start adding all the ArYa scenes, etc.

All ARYA fans - come and be active in the AT :)