Beyhad -My First Impressions

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hiii

This My first Impressions about Beyhad. It may change in coming weeks . So consider this as only my first view about the show. I take liberty of including my friends ides into this. So please forgive me advance.

Much awaited Behad was on air for a week now. so what excites me watch the show.

A psychopathic love story.

We have psycopatic lovers before on screen. But they are always villains or vamps. Like Villian obsessing over heroine or vamp who's one sided love was never appreciated by hero or cvs or audience. First time this kind of love was glorified in show.

An ambitious hero, an abused heroine and coolest best friend come second heroine.
story is not that simple as assume.
Coming back to story
Arjun- Protector as well as destroyer
Arjun was one kind of guy. Happy to lucky guy. Carefree. Ambitious . One who stand up for others. He value friendship yet he takes Sanjh for granted. His dreams are big. He wants to become rich. He share a warm relationship with his brother but a complex cold one with his mother. Arjun can be a destroyer as well as protecter.But only time will he will protect who and destroy who.
My Take:- Hope Kushal is not playing regular hero. If he had some shades loves him to watch that.

Maya - The illusion
As quoted by my friends Maya is illusion. Strong outside weak inside. A bitter childhood and useless parents. She need a protecter from her fears. Her past with her dad is one of the turning points in the stroy. Why girl like Maya need love. We can call her selfish rude arrogant. But at end of the she is just girl who need some one who understand her. i read a post were Maya is being comapered to Prinyka character in Aitraaz. But in contrary i would say being selfish and being phycopath is different. So I can compare her female version of Viraj Dobriyal . It more ok.
My Take: Jenny nalied as Maya till now. controlled expressions. Weak daughter. Strong jallad boss. Only fear is
If in the end Arjun and Sanjh end up together and Maya In mental asylum i would i will be disappointing by that.
Sanjh - The twilight

Sanjh is twilight. She need to prove herself for exsistance unlike Maya who is presence dominance. Sanjh is cool with coolest parents. She loves Arjun but arjun fails to see that. She is selfless typical heroine who will be upgraded to Arjun's love when Maya will be exposed. she will be Arjun's crying shoulder when he distance himself from Maya. She will be his savoir from Maya
My take: I like aneri. She is cool. Hope She doesn't end up as typical heroines in daily soap.

About the Jodies

Arjun Maya.
As far as now good. A week not enough to judge. They will fall in love.
Maya will fall for him the moment she find him as her protecter. I would like to wait as couldn't say they strike me at first sight.

Arjun - sanjh.
Fans Please forgive me. Currently i like their friendship not love. Sanjh needs some one aggresive like Arjun's evil twin. 😉

This is my first impressions. Feel free to throw Chappals and tomatoes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

618043 thumbnail
I think the creatives have scrapped the idea of Khushal's evil twin but I really hope they re-think about it.. I would love to see Sanjh with Arjun's humshakal.. 😳
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I like Maya's character
the other ones are regular but a girl shown as rude arrogant boss with a haunting past, is insomniac, I haven't seen it anywhere in Indian TV

I want to enjoy this as long the CVs don't start ruining everything
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maya can also mean power or magic, Arjun can also mean clarity while Saanjh can also mean evening or nightfall. It's true Maya's strong front is an illusion but then illusions depend on how people perceive them as well and to an extent also rely on the real things around us for example it's true that Maya is emotionally hurt but it requires great mental prowess to get where she is so she isn't completely an illusion and can also be a true representation of strength so far.
Saanjh as a person had a totally normal childhood with loving and caring parents. She received all the emotional care she needed in life and is secretly in love with Arjun but insists on just being his best friend. But this soon changes when Maya enters her life and Arjun the person she is in love with falls for Maya which not only threatens her position as a potential partner for Arjun but can also end it hence in Arjun's life her significance is at the climax stage and is going to get foreshadowed by Maya's powerful presence in Arjun's life.
Arjun is basically clear about what he wants I.e. fulfilling his lavish dreams and would probably do anything to accomplish them.
Edited by Rein123 - 8 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I really liked the twin idea. Maybe idk. Maybe the makers are still planning it but it is under wraps. :P Like Maya murders Arjun and then Karan pops up ;P ( SORRY NO CHAPPALS PLZZZ. :P) And then Saanjh is not interested in Karan/Rogue Twin but it is the other way around. Hayye mai toh naya story hi bana liya.
Vaise Ayaan as twin was a good idea. Maybe that was the initial idea but then makers ne scrap kiya and role chota karke Sumit ko le liya.

Vaise I'd love to see Sherlock - Moriarty type mind games between ArYa. In a way Moriarty is obsessed with sherlock. Not that arjun is any smartass genius like sherlock. Still. :P
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
Amrtina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post
I like Sanjh and Arjun friendship
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rein123

Maya can also mean power or magic, Arjun can also mean clarity while Saanjh can also mean evening or nightfall. It's true Maya's strong front is an illusion but then illusions depend on how people perceive them as well and to an extent also rely on the real things around us for example it's true that Maya is emotionally hurt but it requires great mental prowess to get where she is so she isn't completely an illusion and can also be a true representation of strength so far.
Saanjh as a person had a totally normal childhood with loving and caring parents. She received all the emotional care she needed in life and is secretly in love with Arjun but insists on just being his best friend. But this soon changes when Maya enters her life and Arjun the person she is in love with falls for Maya which not only threatens her position as a potential partner for Arjun but can also end it hence in Arjun's life her significance is at the climax stage and is going to get foreshadowed by Maya's powerful presence in Arjun's life.
Arjun is basically clear about what he wants I.e. fulfilling his lavish dreams and would probably do anything to accomplish them.

If they go normal good evil path.
Maya will be complete black who is obsessed with Arjun. And sanjh good heroine who is white and saves the day.
Hope behad is different
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mannmayal.

I think the creatives have scrapped the idea of Khushal's evil twin but I really hope they re-think about it.. I would love to see Sanjh with Arjun's humshakal.. 😳

ya they scrapped tht idea.now they will show his twin brother died due to some reason. I read tht in one article. Maybe tht is why arjun share sour relationship with his mom maybe she has something to do with his bro death
afshanmk093 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mannmayal.

I think the creatives have scrapped the idea of Khushal's evil twin but I really hope they re-think about it.. I would love to see Sanjh with Arjun's humshakal..😳

yup they have scrapped the idea of evil tein