1094742 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
How old is maya and the other two characters? Maya is older than the two? Maya runs a successful business is it her own's or her family business? And the other two leads, did they study law together?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I doubt it's her family business. Probably she took a loan for a start up and later worked hard to make it big otherwise her father would have also been a part of the companies management.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
We'd get the actual numbers soon I think . I mean their actual age...till then we can only wait . 😳
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sajun are of the same age mostly. Saanjh has completed studies and has been doing internship- she is a law intern as of now. So anything between 23-25. Arjun bhi isi ke aaspaas hoga.
Maya- Well she must be 25 ke aaspaas. Because she is a young successful businees tycoon actually. So anything less than 25 will not make sense. Also, not really sure , but in that ring wale scene mein- her mom said ki 25 pehle that dude had made her mom weat that ring and said ki pyaar kam hui toh utaar dena - something like that. So if that is a wedding ring- and assuming that THAT dude is her dad, then she must be 25 ke aaspaas.
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
Amrtina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maya can be around 25+
Saanjh and Arjun can be younger than Maya
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Both Jenny and Tandon are 31 in real life, I think Aneri is 23. But in the show, I guess they're of the same age.
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Maya HAS to be over 25 or its quite unrealistic for her to achieve the status of a successful business woman considering the fact that she's done it all on her own without any support. I think she must be around 28-ish.

Arjun and Sanjh are probably of the same age since they're childhood friends and seem to have studied together. I still think Arjun must be a year or two older than Sanjh, around 26-ish and Sanjh around 24-ish .
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think Maya is around 24 because her mom said that the ring that Maya broke by hitting with a hammer was given by her dad 25 years ago...so at most Maya is 24! She is such an inspirational character...and there are a few people in real world as well who are so successful as such young age!