Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

I like both. More like I love the individual Maya and Saanjh very much. Arjun bhi. Lets see aage kaise story progresses. I know I sound weird, I'm more here for the psychogiri and all more than the romance part. Vaise ArYa sounds better than MaJun. ;)

Jen-Kushal has good chemistry. Aneri looks more like his bff filaal, but maybe that is because itna zyada bestie vibe highlight kiya hai. Story wise both ships are really good. If Maya turns super psycho, then SaJun pakka hoga if she doesn't kill any of them. :P Idk merko dono/or no endgame- kuch bhi chalega.

In one of the threads, the suggestion was asked 4 this pair. I gave ArYa & MaJun. The latter is better if the lady's name has to be first. Otherwise ArYa is fine. Right now there are only 2 female leads. If it continues like that, Saanj will be clean.
Edited by katrinasalman - 8 years ago
MyShiningStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arjun Maya, Arjun Maya and Arjun Maya
IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Why is there no option for Maya and Sanjh? 😆
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Majun ? That sounds so funny ! 🤣
Maya and Arjun have such sizzling chemistry . Saanjh and Arjun gives me strictly friends vibes . But I like all their scenes together , so it's a little hard for me to vote . 😕
goodhearted thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No doubt it's arjun and maya for me.
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Of course its Arjun and Maya for me. Sanjh to best friend hi achha hai nothing more than that. Arjun Sanjh chemistry is strictly friendly types with no sizzles.
I love all the 3 main characters very much till now and I must say the writing of the basic layout of each character is solid and each contributes to the story line.
That said I'd say Kushal and Jen have explosive chemistry. And their characters should belong together at the end for the story to have a round closure.
I could see the story going the ladla way.
Btw she didn't kill the astrologer in the promo if you see it carefully. She burnt the house.
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Maya and Arjun for sure! The new promo is already hinting a sizzling chemistry and an intense story ahead!
afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Voted for MaJun just coz I love Jenny though she deserve much better so want a new lead actor for jenny after sometime
CrazyKupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I like Maya's character a lot! But i want Arjun Saanjh in the end <3