Which pair you all like: Majun or Sajun?

Poll

Which pair you all like?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
It is getting interesting to see who will the cv's pair up. Saanjh is Arjun's friend who loves him unconditionally. Maya is arrogant & holds a higher status than him. But both give fitting reply to each other. Maya-Arjun reminds me of Laadla movie. Of course, there are differences.
Edited by katrinasalman - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Have u seen the promos of Beyhadh?Maya is so obsessed with Arjun that she went to d extent of killing the astrologer who asked arjun to stay away from Maya.articles do say that this show is following d lines of Gupt n Maya is grey.Maya is Kajol n Saanjh is Manisha.so everybody says that in the last episode 99% cvs will unite SaJun.but i am a big fan of Jennifer after watching Saraswatichandra n so I want MaJun.i hope as d show progresses MaJun will have more fans n cvs will bring up a twist n unite MaJun.But there r many who say that MaJun will marry n then they get separated n in d end Sajun will unite.
but i do find it similar to Ladla too.so it can b the misture of both films
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
As of now i like both, so not voting.
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i like sajun but prefer them as friends
but i love majun they will be a sizzling pair

kavitha_r thumbnail
In one of the promo, I saw arjun scared maya by locking her in the lift. Any link for maya killing the astrologer?

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Have u seen the promos of Beyhadh?Maya is so obsessed with Arjun that she went to d extent of killing the astrologer who asked arjun to stay away from Maya.articles do say that this show is following d lines of Gupt n Maya is grey.Maya is Kajol n Saanjh is Manisha.so everybody says that in the last episode 99% cvs will unite SaJun.but i am a big fan of Jennifer after watching Saraswatichandra n so I want MaJun.i hope as d show progresses MaJun will have more fans n cvs will bring up a twist n unite MaJun.But there r many who say that MaJun will marry n then they get separated n in d end Sajun will unite.
but i do find it similar to Ladla too.so it can b the misture of both films

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw3Tf5HFG5w

Originally posted by: katrinasalman

In one of the promo, I saw arjun scared maya by locking her in the lift. Any link for maya killing the astrologer?

Word Count: 1

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Love is friendship. so voted 4 SaJun.
but honestly i'm in love with the chrctr Maya❤️
but not the jodi of Arjun-Maya💔 becoz when love turns into obsession, it doesn't remain the love🥺
we..hell excited for the upcoming episodes!
kavitha_r thumbnail
Got it. Thanks for sharing. It is having a combination of laadla & gupt till now.

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw3Tf5HFG5w

Edited by katrinasalman - 8 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Majun. Have you seen the new promo? That hug was everything. Chemistry was there❤️
Edited by ScreamForMe - 8 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like both. More like I love the individual Maya and Saanjh very much. Arjun bhi. Lets see aage kaise story progresses. I know I sound weird, I'm more here for the psychogiri and all more than the romance part. Vaise ArYa sounds better than MaJun. ;)
Jen-Kushal has good chemistry. Aneri looks more like his bff filaal, but maybe that is because itna zyada bestie vibe highlight kiya hai. Story wise both ships are really good. If Maya turns super psycho, then SaJun pakka hoga if she doesn't kill any of them. :P Idk merko dono/or no endgame- kuch bhi chalega.
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago