vib. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
When she said he would not come to her mom I think he left. But the story is something very different. And I have not understood yet ki agar he is there toh why is Maya's mom waiting for him?

Plus, I think maybe her dad has either Abused Maya physically or maybe molested her sexuality? I don't know man!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I am tending towards him having abused her sexually
the way she was scared of him and really was running away makes me think he's abused her sexually

and I would love to have such a past because such cases are real and Indians should be aware of it instead of denying and avoiding such things
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, even I think Maya was sexually abused otherwise why shw would run away from him? does her mom know about it?
Starwalkers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You know even I felt the same. Papa ko hai nai bolunge and all that reminded me of Hopless by CoHo.
-Abhiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I also think Maya was molested by her father
I want an Indian show to highlight this it would be amazing and a bold step
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
that's what I was thinking, the girl has had a dark past. Her dad might have done something which made her react like that. The way she was scared of his touch ... it indicates he either physically abused her or molested her 😕
jenny's acting was top notch. this show is breaking all stereotypes and I am loving it 👏