Turns out we were wrong?

rope_and_anchor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
That guy is indeed the person her mom was pining for. I don't understand how she can still be in love with him, knowing how he is with her daughter. Her behavior with him the other day doesn't resemble someone who is still in love either. I don't know.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maybe her mother knows Maya is scared of him but doesn't know why she is scared of him.
Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Maya's mother's behaviour is certainly baffling.She's in denial about her husband ignoring her and in the same way may not accept the real reason for Maya's fear of her father even though Maya might have tried to tell her.
Can't really predict ...only time will reveal
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope there will be some legit reason for that or else I'll be already kinda disappointed with the show. And itne time baad ek aisa show aaya hai- I hope it really turns out to be atleast 90/100 on logic.
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We just gotta wait and watch and also when Maya takes the picture she looks at it in such a vicious manner with literally malice in her eyes complete contrast with how she behaved when he was actually around !! I really hope they have some solid diagnosis and logic for all that they're showing otherwise it'll be a complete joke
Jess_Ru thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
her mom might not know d reason behind d fear but Maya was terrible in dat how can her mom not question or did Maya hide it ...-
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly her mom looks like a nutcase to me 😆 she is clearly in denial and in her own delusional world I don't think she is sane enough to care or be concerned for her daughter. Because from what l've seen so far it's Maya that's taking care of her not the other way around. I don't think she is mentally stable enough to protect her daughter or even ask about her issues. I kinda feel bad for Maya she has a sad life a mother who doesn't care and a father who did God knows what to her (maybe abused her as a child just guessing)to make her fear him for the rest of her life. I don't entirely blame the poor girl of being weary of people.
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nothing can b said at this point of time . Show has just started I guess with tym we will get answers to all our questions .
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Magnolia2

Maya's mother's behaviour is certainly baffling.She's in denial about her husband ignoring her and in the same way may not accept the real reason for Maya's fear of her father even though Maya might have tried to tell her.

Can't really predict ...only time will reveal

I'm waiting 4 this mystery to unfold.
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
im shocked myself, how is her mum still in love with him knowing mayas situation
maybe even her mum has some issues hence why she is still crazy in love with him