Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
For some reason Maya's character reminds me of RK ie rishab kundra. I see her as a female version of RK she has awesome one-lines, loves to publically humiliate and fire her staff. And she has daddy issues and a traumatic childhood.
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sounds legit but more like Indian Sanskaari Christinaaa Grey :P
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

After reading the title i thought of something else 🀣

ahahahahaha lololol I think I know what you must have thought !!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
lovefk thumbnail

Originally posted by: rope_and_anchor

CG was a rpst and a dck who didn't give two hoots about consent. He was abusive, and manipulative. Actual BDSM lifestyle followers have condemned his character. CG would've decided to threaten all of Arjun's future employers so he would come back, and emotionally manipulated him to stay lol. So, nope. Maya is nowhere like him, not even in the non-bdsm attributes. I would say she is a colder version of Margaret Tate from The Proposal.

Margaret was funny lol but yes don't worry I'm quite aware of all the CG hate and I agree with most of it!! But if you remember the very first promo of the show maya burns down the house of the pandit who predicts that they'll have trouble in their marriage !! Idk I have a feeling we might end up finding similarities soon!!
Jess_Ru thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
CG and Maya umm no but ya loving her no nonsense attitude and d fact dat she's d strict business woman compared to d clichd angry business man who's ogling is called romance...

yup waiting for more of her layers dis character has hooked me up to d show...

PS : I've seen u in ib forum right?
-jiah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hope she is not into some kinky shit πŸ˜† Maya is one a kind.Loving her character!
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Well yeah she has a little control freaky side to her πŸ˜† maybe a little like him that way and as much as I love Christian I feel Maya is a little saner than him so far πŸ˜† She seems very orderly and disciplined. And she is very fair she does gives credit where it's due but yes she doesn't forgives the ones who betray her which is fair enough I think. She isn't as cold hearted to treat someone badly only out of spite she gives away what she gets served only. And yet she is gracious enough to look past small mistakes and give talented people a second chance like she did with Arjun. So so far she isn't that twisted yet but she might be in the future.

Oh and I loved tonight's episode it's getting more and more interesting now especially the precap really had me intrigued. So thumbs up to the show πŸ‘πŸΌ it's going really well so far.
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IMadeUReadThis

She does gives CG Vibes but Female Version of CG, nah! I personally think Christen Grey sirf Ek hi piece haiπŸ˜›Might be because I'M his Fan . But Even though Maya is Control Freak and very intriguing character She has that Vulnerable side which she let her mother see but we never saw Christen Grey's Vulnerable side. He was Manipulative which Maya isn'tπŸ˜†And she would have gone ballasik and Arjun ka career would've been over even before it startsπŸ˜†

haha I hear you yeah Christian is far more twisted and like you said he never showed any vulnerability but Maya gets affected by her parents and it shows. But the control freak part yes I see a bit of it in her.
lovefk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toota_ShiSha

CG and Maya umm no but ya loving her no nonsense attitude and d fact dat she's d strict business woman compared to d clichd angry business man who's ogling is called romance...

yup waiting for more of her layers dis character has hooked me up to d show...

PS : I've seen u in ib forum right?

yupppsss you definitely must have I have a solid love hate relation going on with that show ahha
parisjtaime thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes in a Controlling domineering manner she is kinda like him . Christian like her too had troubled past.

Don't how her RR relationship with Arjun be as Christian was very dominating towards Ana and controlled her life a lot