female Christian grey

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Food for thought!! I feel like Maya is a bit like Christian grey she likes control she works in a very set manner and arjuns taking away her control just now in today's episode when he walks out the door and she just crumples the paper in her hand what a beautiful scene!! I'm absolutely falling in love with this show!! Also when I mean female version of Christian grey I mean minus the bdsm ahah mayas legit 50 shades of grey she's gonna have a layered personality can't wait for these layers to be revealed with time

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

Food for thought!! I feel like Maya is a bit like Christian grey she likes control she works in a very set manner and arjuns taking away her control just now in today's episode when he walks out the door and she just crumples the paper in her hand what a beautiful scene!! I'm absolutely falling in love with this show!! Also when I mean female version of Christian grey I mean minus the bdsm ahah mayas legit 50 shades of grey she's gonna have a layered personality can't wait for these layers to be revealed with time

Yes she is similar to him but she hasn't lost control yet. The way she was ready to let Arjun go when he said that he wouldn't join till Maya reinstates the employees she terminated because of him kind of proves it.
Ribbon_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg u read my thoughts,her walk,body language, her detached face expression make me remember of Christian grey
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haha but she is not sexually hungry. πŸ˜† Or have sexual playground at her place. πŸ˜†
lovefk thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Haha but she is not sexually hungry. πŸ˜† Or have sexual playground at her place. πŸ˜†

yea lol that's what I said minus the bdsm she is Indian sanskari Christian grey ahahahah
rope_and_anchor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
CG was a rpst and a dck who didn't give two hoots about consent. He was abusive, and manipulative. Actual BDSM lifestyle followers have condemned his character. CG would've decided to threaten all of Arjun's future employers so he would come back, and emotionally manipulated him to stay lol. So, nope. Maya is nowhere like him, not even in the non-bdsm attributes. I would say she is a colder version of Margaret Tate from The Proposal.
lovefk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Yes she is similar to him but she hasn't lost control yet. The way she was ready to let Arjun go when he said that he wouldn't join till Maya reinstates the employees she terminated because of him kind of proves it.

yea true not as yet but it'll happen ahhah like that paper crumbling really grabbed my attention her frustration of things not going according to her
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lovefk

yea lol that's what I said minus the bdsm she is Indian sanskari Christian grey ahahahah

Haha people actually like controlling people. πŸ˜† I wonder why ? I mean I am sure none of us want to get controlled by anyone but still we watch and enjoy it. πŸ˜†
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
She does gives CG Vibes but Female Version of CG, nah! I personally think Christen Grey sirf Ek hi piece haiπŸ˜›Might be because I'M his Fan . But Even though Maya is Control Freak and very intriguing character She has that Vulnerable side which she let her mother see but we never saw Christen Grey's Vulnerable side. He was Manipulative which Maya isn't πŸ˜† And she would have gone ballasik and Arjun ka career would've been over even before it startsπŸ˜†
Edited by IMadeUReadThis - 8 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
After reading the title i thought of something else 🀣