Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ScreamForMe

She looks so innocent here😳

uhm, not really🤣

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: CaputDraconis

Exactly. Her hair color is going to be bluish-black. The makeup is a hit and miss for her in this show actually. She could look 10x better.

Really? In 3rd phase? And ummm tbh she had bad days in beyhadh. For example after her marriage her Make up was horrendous and those tacky saris also LMAO.
She should go for Gothic make up and complete western Wardrobe in phase 3 *Fingers Crossed*
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

New Insta post. She looks Great⭐️

This hairdo with minimal quiff suits her the best. She should retain this daily instead of changing styles on a per episode basis!
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Keith Sequira in TMLS was another Kuku Tandon. Totally a trash fest that episode was! Don't even bother with it😆

I love the way you bash kushal 😆
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Sehban is dating Aditi man. I hope Jen stays single forever😆

I know they aren't dating. 😆 And no she will get her True love soon 😳 There is no way in hell she will stay single forever 😆
MrsAkyurek thumbnail

Really? In 3rd phase? And ummm tbh she had bad days in beyhadh. For example after her marriage her Make up was horrendous and those tacky saris also LMAO.
She should go for Gothic make up and complete western Wardrobe in phase 3 *Fingers Crossed*

In third phase yes! Oh yeah, don't even get me started on the post wedding look! The sarees and the makeup, literally everything looked so, so bad!

I want to see her in Indian wear/anarkalis like the kind Sanjeeda is wearing in her new show! Jen never gets good wardrobe in any of her shows.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
^
I agree she never gets good wardrobe!!! Nah no anarkalis or anything😆 Want her to wear completely western clothes in 3rd phase!!! She looks best in them😳

MrsAkyurek thumbnail

^
I agree she never gets good wardrobe!!! Nah no anarkalis or anything😆 Want her to wear completely western clothes in 3rd phase!!! She looks best in them😳

Anarkalis chahiye mereko😆 Did you like Sanjeeda's clothes in EHT? Those were the bomb! Jen would look amazing in them. Even the non-ethnic clothes she wears in this show aren't that great.

Gosh, she should hire me as her stylist😆

Gotta go for now. Will see you later! Have a good one <3
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Anarkalis chahiye mereko😆Did you like Sanjeeda's clothes in EHT? Those were the bomb! Jen would look amazing in them. Even the non-ethnic clothes she wears in this show aren't that great.

Gosh, she should hire me as her stylist😆

Gotta go for now. Will see you later! Have a good one <3

Nahi i haven't seen EHT so don't know 😆 But no indian wear. She looks better in western IMO 😳

Yup see you later 😳
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Btw, I loved the way Maya said "C'mon, bite me!" to Samay. She literally treats him worse than a stray dog🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣