Yo guys! What's the topic for discussion? 😃
Btw Sanya here 😳

Finite shows 😆

BTW hello😳
yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Mentally-Insane

Hahah i know...gotta catch up with only two epis which i will do tonight hopefully😛

True. Same here as well..after the initial time period the writers start to ruin the story by ruining the characters which honestly sucks big time

And i love the fact that she is a sociopath...i honestly love dark characters!! they r the reason why the story is always interesting. Thats why i always root for the villain instead of the hero.. 😆😆

i love villains too. i think theyre more dimensional and layered than the sati savitri heroes who can do no wrong. its just monotonous and boring. i am so hoping this one does not get into the loop of that.
CrazyKupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Impetuous.

Finite shows😆

BTW hello😳

Finite shows and sony go along well, but the problem with sony is that they end the shows abruptly which is disappointing.
Your name btw? 😳
The.Targaryen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yattri

Is this a finite show?

So far I guess it is. 9 months run

I dont know whether this is true🥱
CrazyKupKakes thumbnail

Originally posted by: yattri

Is this a finite show?

I think so! Because cinevistas usually don't drag their shows unnecessarily, they end it on a good note. But i guess it depends on sony tv
The.Targaryen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CrazyKupKakes

Finite shows and sony go along well, but the problem with sony is that they end the shows abruptly which is disappointing.
Your name btw? 😳

I am quite saddened by the fact that Beyhadh is aired on Sony because this channel is known to axe shows before giving them a proper chance. You will know if you have watched any of the previous shows

I am Sanica😳
CrazyKupKakes thumbnail

I am quite saddened by the fact that Beyhadh is aired on Sony because this channel is known to axe shows before giving them a proper chance. You will know if you have watched any of the previous shows

I am Sanica😳

I know Sanica! They run shows only for TRPs , BBKD that used to air before beyhadh replaced it, was such a good show but sony tv shut it just because it didn't get good trps, even when it was lived by the audience so much! I loved that show and was so disappointed. Hopefully they don't do the same with beyhad because I think it must be getting good trps
KazBrekker thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CrazyKupKakes

Yo guys! What's the topic for discussion? 😃
Btw Sanya here 😳

Hey there!
Lubeeda here😃
CrazyKupKakes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mentally-Insane

Hey there!
Lubeeda here😃

Woah! I love your name Lubeeda 😃
KazBrekker thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Finite shows are good because story is not decided according to TRPs. I feel they should shoot the entire series and then air.😛
And if they feel the show is not working at all then they should not continue the show once it ends.
If it becomes a sensation, then maybe a season more😆

Yes...TRPs are what ruin many potential shows honestly. The show makers get put under pressure due to them and then they start to play same old tracks which they know work. TV is supposed to be a creative industry but due to this..there is none! writers can't even write out stories in fear how the audience would react.