The reason behind Maya fear to her father

Luckyiam thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guy's i think he is Maya's step father and in her childhood he sexually harrased Maya so she fear so much to him

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
May be you're right... But I don't think so as she being sexually harassed then she will never come into a relationship.. And here she is going to play a obsessive lover.. We can't say anything let's wait to story to proceed..
rustedsparks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anmol333

May be you're right... But I don't think so as she being sexually harassed then she will never come into a relationship.. And here she is going to play a obsessive lover.. We can't say anything let's wait to story to proceed..

ya even i think its can't be sexual haressment but domestic violence is possible i don't know about step father or anything but her father must have dominated over her in some sense physically or verbally
Luckyiam thumbnail

Originally posted by: rustedsparks

ya even i think its can't be sexual haressment but domestic violence is possible i don't know about step father or anything but her father must have dominated over her in some sense physically or verbally

but if he did domestic voilence Maya would hate him but she fearing by seeing him which indicates he did something which deeply hurt Maya and if we observe when Maya mother said open the door he is ur father then Maya scared so much which means he did something like sexual harrasment on Maya cuz in real life too some stupid guys will harras girls who are their own relatives so may they show it
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Something definitely would have happened with Maya
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anmol333

Yup we should wait unfold twist 😛
Sugar_Cinnamon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I guess it might be physical harassment or emotional blackmail. Maya was able to decipher who the person was with the sound of a footstep, the pauses he made while advancing towards her and she looked like she was hoping that it was all a bad dream or a hallucination which is why she did not turn around until he stopped near her. Her erratic reaction after that gave the foresight that it must have been something extreme...really extreme.
Edited by Jess2014 - 8 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think this is her real father. In her childhood he must have tortured her that's why she is scared of him or maybe she was victim of sexual abuse. Who know.

I am eagerly waiting to know more about it. Why she is so afraid of him and if the man her mother was waiting for is the same as her scary father.
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Who knows why she is scared of him. Maybe he tortured her as a kid. He clearly is neither a good father nor a good husband. And this guy's role is kind of small, so that will be the first turning point in the ArYA story
Ribbon_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I m agree w the point that he mi8 b her step dad bt not sure about sexually harassment let's see how story turns out