Old IF article- Kushal to play double role in Behad

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

Hi frz I came across this article.. this show is intriguing and when I read this article I was surprised. So kushal plays double role ??

Kushal Tandon's 'complex' double avatar on 'Behad'!

Actor Kushal Tandon, best known for his various stints in TV shows like "Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai", "Nach Baliye 5" and "Bigg Boss", will next be seen playing double role in upcoming TV show "Behad". He says his characters in the show are "diverse and complex".
"I am thrilled to be a part of 'Behad'. I aim to do good work on television and the concept of the show is very interesting. Also for the first time I will be playing a double role on screen; that of twin brothers," Kushal said in a statement.
"Both the characters are extremely diverse and complex. As an actor, I am excited that I will be able to show my versatility through this show," he added.
Not only Kushal is going to be seen playing double role for the first time onscreen, the show will also feature "Saraswatichandra" fame actress Jennifer Winget in a never seen before negative avatar.
"Behad" will be aired on Sony Entertainment Television.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I was just thinking to post the same 😆 thanku . Well regarding this article & one given by aneri I feel k arjun will play positive role & his twin will b negative one later arjun will blamed for the crime committed by his twin & saanjh may take up his case . Just a guess but what will maya do in all this will she b against arjun or what ??? So many questions uff this article has actually increased my curiosity towards the story