Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
me too i love sanjun more than arya. Their jodi is so cute . I would love to see them end up together.
Maya is cold n authoritarian which is totally the opposite of sanjh so even if Arya will end up together we won't get to see that beautiful equation shown between sanjun .
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Yes I do. Saajun look cute together.. not only that I actually liked the way Arjun stood for saanjh Yday and fought with model. And going by aneri iv it also seems she will fight a case for Arjun... what else is needed when two good souls caring and standing for each other. That's why I like them...
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sigmundfreud

U r ryt.. coz there are huge jeneffer fans and even if their jodi is not so cool people will support them only..😭 I dont know how it will shape up but till now liking aneri and kushal.. 😊

LOL no way...I'm a Jennifer fan and I really, REALLY want Maya to end up alone. 😉
riaz_925 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I quite like both but yea atm I'm more into Arjun and Saanjh!! :D
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am a huge Jennifer fan but I too want Arjun with Saanjh not with Maya . 😆
Premarlove455 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love Arjun and Sanjh Jodi ❤️

i am loving they scenes ..they look good together!
Rein123 thumbnail
I know saanjh is a sweet person and is very bubbly and smart. But I don't think Sajun will happen. And even if it did happen Maya won't let it last. But then considering this is a show where obsessive love is glorified I don't expect nor do I want sajun to happen. Although I like ArYa better I feel even this couple wouldn't be an end game. Given the dark genre of the show the ending could be very tragic without an endgame at all. Even in the movie Gupt the male lead was still in love with Isha his psychopathic lover.
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nope. Not me. They are amazing friends, they are better off that way. 😆
Its ArYa right?
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am here mainly for the interesting concept. So rn I don't mind whom he ends up with. I LOVEEE Jenny as Maya. And I've ALWAYS loved Aneri (NISHAAA <3 ). But anyway, as long as the story is good, I don't mind whom he ends up with. But haan, story wise, both SaJun and ArYa have good stories. So it'll sound good either way, or Maya might end up killing one of SaJun if she turns super psycho.
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

I am here mainly for the interesting concept. So rn I don't mind whom he ends up with. I LOVEEE Jenny as Maya. And I've ALWAYS loved Aneri (NISHAAA <3 ). But anyway, as long as the story is good, I don't mind whom he ends up with. But haan, story wise, both SaJun and ArYa have good stories. So it'll sound good either way, or Maya might end up killing one of SaJun if she turns super psycho.

Or she might end up dying herself