Any fan of arjun and sanjh???

sigmundfreud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey new to this show and i am just loving it.. Well I am actually liking the jodi of Arjun and Sanjh more than Arjun and Maya.. I know many of you likes maya more may be.. But I also like jeniffer.. She is killing with Maya.. But liking the jodi of Arjun and Sanjh more..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
you know what, yesterday i was thinking the same. I absolutely love their Jodi, but i know Arjun is going to end up with Maya😭 my Poor Sanjh😭
sigmundfreud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosamale

you know what, yesterday i was thinking the same. I absolutely love their Jodi, but i know Arjun is going to end up with Maya😭 my Poor Sanjh😭

U r ryt.. coz there are huge jeneffer fans and even if their jodi is not so cool people will support them only..😭 I dont know how it will shape up but till now liking aneri and kushal.. 😊
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
OMG are people reading my thoughts 😆 I just mentioned in another topic that I really love Arjun and Sanjh's equation 😳 I love how she cares for him and how she is on his mind all the time. They have such a pure and cute relationship, I was kinda hoping they'd end up together but I know they won't 😭 which makes me root for them even more now 😆
Manali. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sigmundfreud

Hey new to this show and i am just loving it.. Well I am actually liking the jodi of Arjun and Sanjh more than Arjun and Maya.. I know many of you likes maya more may be.. But I also like jeniffer.. She is killing with Maya.. But liking the jodi of Arjun and Sanjh more..

Agree with you,I also love Arjun sanjh Jodi more than Arjun Maya Jodi...i love Maya for har intense character...and Maya has so much depth in her character..
-jaya- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Me too love their jodi ...but I'm more fan of aneri 😆
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aneri she is brilliant ⭐️
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Me me me! I love the duo and wish they were already in love :( but oh well!
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I actually like Aneri
Arjun-Saanjh r jus cutee😳
nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: CandaceFlynn

Arjun and Saanjh is sweet and cute.But Arjun-Maya chemistry is hot and sizzling.

I would prefer SaaJun as BFFs.
I am neither a SaaJun nor an ArYa shipper. Just watching the show because of it's different concept.

@red its just concept u r right even I like the show just because