People who will do anything to win

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
That line yesterday is really a double edged sword. Yes it is a known fact that for success to come your way you need to have perseverance. Both hard ward and smart work. Invest your time and effort for the cause. Work late nights, do menial tasks, maybe suffer some jibes, insults etc etc..
But how far you are willing to go for name and fame. What is your limit. When Maya tells can you do anything Arjun tells yes, but at the same time closes his shirt which is open half way. That means though Arjun tells kuch bhi there is a limit to that kuch bhi. The extend Maya expects is extreme, but Arjun cannot go that extreme.
It showed in yesterday epi itself. Arjun couldn't control himself when a guy tried to insult Sanjh. He didn't talk politely when it came to his best friend. His fists talked.
But Maya is a woman to whom success means everything. She just wants to succeed or create the perception of success in the material world, never matter what her emotional condition be.Maybe her life taught her emotions doesn't take you anywhere. All you need is cold logic to succeed in life.
Whereas Arjun though talks about being logical is an emotional being to the core. He wants to be cold, but simply cannot. His emotions are all over him and anyone can feel it. The guy cares, genuinely cares though he wants to show otherwise.
Saanjh on the other hand is balanced. She knows both emotions and logic. In front of her boss she handles Arjun's call perfectly. She uses brains to get away from work and check on Arjun. When the guy tries to create trouble Saanjh wants to go as she knows it is better that way. She is more of a girl who will choose her battles. Which to win, which to lose.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jemimah90 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
your pinned everything perfectly๐Ÿค—... arjun is a carefree guy who loves to take things in life as it comes๐Ÿ˜Š
in any relationship a space is required which is there in saanjh and arjun's relationship but i beg to differ the same in the case of arjun and maya asmaya will be possesive and dominant...๐Ÿ˜›
there are many paths to success , it depends upon the individual to which path he/she chooses...๐Ÿ˜›
sucess will be sustained if your path is right and if your path is wrong , you may achieve sucess but that would be temporary and it will have its own problems and consequences which u may face at a later stage๐Ÿ˜Š
Jess_Ru thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey shruthi saw or other post it was fabulous I read ur posts in skr forum...

my bad still haven't yet watched d epi but gathering d snippets from here and there ...

arjun isn't complete grey he just cannot be and d saanjh part u said is actually very interesting... so saanjh will be d balance to arjun dats expected but will she balance Maya ...
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Gayatri the right path to success is the one what opens in front of you, not the one you chase. But people love to chase things
@Toota Saanjh is the twilight zone, Maya at first we see her emotional but her possessiveness can take her towards darkness. To deal with Maya you need both day and night. Saanjh is a mix and she is a lawyer. So she should manage it is my take
Spruha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Baat to sahi hai...

Maya ka character bahot interesting hai... aur sanjh hai hi chulbuli..

Kal ke episode se lagta hai vo hi Arjun ko aage jake Maya ke possessiveness se bachayegi... aur Maya ko change karne vali sanjh hogi...
shruthiravi thumbnail
@spruha Maya has psychological problems which seems to be unaddressed. That will wreck all the havoc in her life.
Shaenma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very nicely put ...apart from standing up for his friend saanjh, i also loved how he didnt hurt his mom by wearing the shirt pressed by her ...he dont seem to have a good rapport with his mom and yet never crosses the line while showing his displeasure towards her ...
i am happy with the way his character is shaping up ...now lets just hope the makers dont screw up ...:)
shruthiravi thumbnail
@shaenma only issue is TRP as far as Indian TV shows goes. hopefully this show gets decent TRP
Shaenma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@shaenma only issue is TRP as far as Indian TV shows goes. hopefully this show gets decent TRP

kushal said in a press con that its going to be a finite series so lets just keep our fingers crossed ๐Ÿ˜›
Anmol333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow shruthi ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
You penned down everything amazingly.. Defining each and every character.. Everything you said is absolutely correct.. For Maya success and reputation is more important.. And we can see some issues between arjun and arjun's mom where I feel there will something misunderstanding between them and saanjh she know what to do and what not..