The truth behind maya's distant behaviour

suchismita234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I think the truth behind maya's distant behaviour is because his father is a pedophile..maya hates any guy touching him..It is clearly evident as she didn't shake hands with the photographer..and she used handkerchief after touching arjun..she hates any guy touching her..It might be indicative..I am new to this forum and I just love this show..I have always been a fan of jennifer. .and she is doing a brilliant job!!😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Welcome to the forum and you might be right. The way she avoided shaking hands with the photographer and wiped her hands clean after lowering Arjun's fist made it look like she finds men disgusting or finds any contact with them disgusting. Keeping this mind I really wonder how she'd even fall for a person.
Edited by Rein123 - 8 years ago
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very interesting. The way she was afraid of him it's very much possible.
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gys I m thinking ke he is step father of maya
Remsi thumbnail
He might have touched her wrongly or something when she was young, which explains why she is afraid of him and why she avoids any form of touch from the opposite gender.
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Remsi

He might have touched her wrongly or something when she was young, which explains why she is afraid of him and why she avoids any form of touch from the opposite gender.

pata nhi remai kuch bhi ho skta hai bt after a very long tym a different show whr lead is not mahan or normal well she alag
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was the first theory that came through my mind when I saw how terrified she was at the sight of her so called father. She was shivering from her whole being and SWEATING PLEASE ! And moreover, what in the world is such a father, who takes very much pleasure in torturing his own daughter ? And the way they zoomed on his mouth area, when he was articulating "papa" ewww Lord that little mole he has on the top corner of his lips, made him look even more wicked 😆
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i feel the same
maya did not even shake the photographer director hand
she doesnt touch any men maybe because of her dads sexual behaviour

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
May be. Maya was shaken after her so called father's one glance explains alot.
What ever he had done is one of main reasons that make her phycopath
suchismita234 thumbnail
Yeah already feel bad for maya..she has suffered a lot..how will she fall in love with arjun?!