Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Anapneo3003

And yuss all the three episodes were totally rocking
Jennifer and Aneri are nailing it but i feel kushal has to match up wit these 2 he is okayish but these 2 r fabb⭐️
Its damn interesting and i agree both the girls moms r prettyπŸ˜†
Welcome to the forum

--Aishwarya--

Yes Kushal really needs to improve. Sometimes good scenes turn out meh because of the acting.

Thank you. 😊

Originally posted by: SRKian

u r nt alone,same hereπŸ˜†

m watching it just coz of da story nd da characters,esply mayaz char interests me da most.

I am eagerly waiting for her obsessive love for Arjun. The psycho Maya. πŸ˜†
Finally I guess I have replied to everyone. πŸ˜†

It was nice to see so many people discussing in my topic. Thanks everyone. πŸ˜ƒ
Nour7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
welcome to the forum!
agree with u jenny is looking stylish as businesswomen. Loved the way she portrayed maya fear ! Arjun n sanjh friendship is treat to watch.
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Did you watch it or not ? πŸ˜†

gonna start this weekend
jyotib24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There are many loopholes...hopefully am not upsetting kushal fans here..this is my second show after KYY and I was loving this concept when the promos released itself...as of now truly this story revolves around Maya..her attitude..her past..her present..and Jennifer is brilliant in all her scenes..she gives a proper insight to Maya..there are no monologues shown but sometimes words are not necessary to depict how lonely and vulnerable you are feeling..Maya and her mother have a healthy relation..it's pretty obvious uptill episode 10 that her father used to either abuse her or used to treat her badly..waiting for the mystery to come up..Jennifer is great when shes having a panic attack..she is one character which makes you hooked to the show..that being said..initially I din like the sanjh girl maybe dint like the girl portraying her but as the episodes are passing she just grows on you..typical bubbly outspoken girl in love with her best friend and does everything for his well being..Aneri is doing a fine job now wen I have been watching episodes by episodes..her family is tooo sweet to be true but nonetheless a jolly family..thought her father to be her elder brother initially πŸ˜† she has a lovely relation with arjuns family even..nice..coming to Arjun I am disappointed with kushal..he is supposed to be a guy dreaming big..but he is trying tooo hard to make it work..some moments are fine like when he's having a moment with his mother..I have come to like him wn his mouth remains closed to be honest..(don't mean to offend his fans..hvnt seen him acting earlier to dunno..just my honest opinion) arjun-sanjh have a nice friendship..sanjh cares too much for him but thts obvious..arjun-maya relationship seems to be a bit odd..they had a rocky start but he seems to make his way in her office and maya just allows that to happen is a loophole in d storyline..sure she punishes him but the punishments are childish should have fired him earlier n all this ws supposed to happen before they hugged coz after they hugged I can understand she may have a soft spot for him..Jennifer doesn't leave her element that's something worthy..
Lastly who even writes the script some dialogues just doesn't make sense...

Just an honest opinion..DON'T mean to offend anyone and hopefully this forum is free for thoughts like this..