Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

I am tired of seeing all the dou***. People love hate love story. They love to see the girls getting mistreated by the men. Here it's quite different. Even though the girl is rich and is the boss she is acting like 80% of the bosses. It can't be called hatred. She is just strict and he is pissed to obey anyone.

Her different reaction confused me. πŸ˜• Don't know what's the deal here. But sounds something intriguing is coming up.

Originally posted by: luvankit

No sandals and tomatoes but a bouquet of flowers to welcome you. I loved your post. Although I like Jenny before this show also but the fact is that I am watching this show only because of the characters and its story.

That's so nice of you. πŸ˜ƒ Thank you.

We are so many from the same club of watching the show for the story and characters. Feels good. πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: shumi.

Me too neither Kushal nor Jennifer fan... not even Aneri's fan lol. In fact I quite dislike them.But... to my surprise I loved the first two episodes, mindblowing episπŸ‘... became instant fan of Kushal , Jennifer and Aneri.πŸ˜›

Haha yeah quite dislike them. πŸ˜† I am still not a fan of any of them and I don't think I can ever become a fan of them but that's ok till the show goes the way it has started I am in. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Akdhaparijatluv

Even im not either Jennifer or kushal or aneri fan but saw first episode as i heard it's different show. And it kept me intriguing and the show looks intersting atleast till three episodes. Is it limited series??

I don't know but if it is then it's good. Finite shows are usually good. No bakwaas no dragging.

Originally posted by: JIYAMG

Show is interesting
Finally a show where girl is rich and boy has its dreams
Jennifer is doing great as maya
And so as kushall..
for me thumbs up for Beyhadh!

Yes thumbs up till it's intriguing and interesting. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: whitewitch

As usual you amazed me.
Good see you here

Thank you. πŸ˜ƒ
Another member I know... Yaaayyy !!! πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: nimmu96

Add me too , not a fan of any of the three but don't hate them either. The promo looked promising and so will watch it. Swati shah, Arjun's mom she looks good without her extra loaded makeup. Every character has a story to tell, and I am so looking forward for it.

True she actually looks good without her heavy makeup and jewelries. She used to look like daayan in other shows. Here she has very modern look.
I wonder why there is cold war between them. Is it because he is a nikamma and she wants him to be more responsible ? Let's wait for the real reason.

Originally posted by: DhinchakGundi

Strongly dislike Kushal and Jenny but concept was damn good so gotta watch the initials

Did you watch it or not ? πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Ronaldo_CR7

Good to see non-fans appreciating the lead actors and the showπŸ€—

Yeah glad I am not alone. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Tinkerbelle88

Oh I do relate to you πŸ˜† not a fan of anyone per say but I do like Jennifer but now I really really love the way she is portraying Maya πŸ‘ she is brilliant at it!and nailing every single episode. I loved the scene were she was shown scared of her father very well done it was just right not too OTT and neither too underplayed. And the fact that she can intimidate and make an impact with just one look without saying anything is quite commendable.

Also I think Aneri is quite cute now. I actually love Arjun and Sanjh's equation and I kinda secretly hope they'd be the end game which I know they won't πŸ˜† but they make me wish for it. And this is the first time I'm watching a show solely because I like the plot and the characterisation of the leads. And I must say its a really good experience so far I can unbiasedly appreciate what's good. And great post! I enjoyed reading it.

Yeah agree she wasn't OTT in that scene.

Haha for now I am happy with anyone. Though bechari Saanjh will be broken once he will fall for Maya. πŸ˜• But will he stay with an obsessed lover who is ready even to kill people if needed ? 😲