Jennifer is doing great as maya
And so as kushall..
for me thumbs up for Beyhadh!
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Hello BHians,

I am new to the forum and I am sure I will get some sandals and tomatoes thrown at me for this topic. πŸ˜†

I was waiting for this show since long time because the concept looked very interesting. I love psychos and the promos really impressed me.

But... yes there is a BUT. I am not a Kushal or Jennifer fan... not even Aneri's fan. πŸ˜† In fact I quite dislike them. (That's why I think I will get the sandals and tomatoes). πŸ˜› I was quite disappointed that for such a good show they chose the wrong actors. And when you don't like the actors it's hard to appreciate the show.

But... yes there is another BUT. That makes a wonderful BUTT. 😲 So coming back to the topic, I loved the first two episodes. YES YES YES !!! That too without being a fan of any of the actors. 😎

For once we don't have a khadoos businessman. You know the douc** kind of businessman who ruins the life of the heroine but ends up falling in love with her ? πŸ˜† For a change it's the heroine who is the angry young businesswoman who will fall for the guy and ruin his life. πŸ˜† Never found Jennifer a strong actor. She is very okayish to me. But the character she is playing in Beyhadh is so good that she is actually looking good in the show. πŸ˜† Not only the character but her looks (Businesswoman looks) is also very nice.

Not liking Kushal's acting but Arjun sounds really interesting. His friendship with Saanjh is ❀️ Didn't like Aneri in her previous show but here she looks good actually. The character is not bad either. All the three characters make the show really enjoyable.

Loved Saanjh's parents. πŸ˜† Both the girls' moms are beautiful. The woman who is playing Arjun's mom, i am liking her for the first time in any show. πŸ˜†

I thought Maya doesn't like her dad because he is always absent. But turned out she is scared of him. Sounded quite weird. πŸ˜•

Anyways that's all for today. Maybe I will come back soon if I am still loving the show. Till then ciao. πŸ˜‰

Scorpion.

As usual you amazed me.
Good see you here
nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Add me too , not a fan of any of the three but don't hate them either. The promo looked promising and so will watch it. Swati shah, Arjun's mom she looks good without her extra loaded makeup. Every character has a story to tell, and I am so looking forward for it.
nimmu96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandaceFlynn

Welcome dear,
Are you from Bramharakshas forum?

Thank you and yes I am from BR forum
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Strongly dislike Kushal and Jenny but concept was damn good so gotta watch the initials
Ronaldo_CR7 thumbnail
Good to see non-fans appreciating the lead actors and the showπŸ€—
Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Oh I do relate to you πŸ˜† not a fan of anyone per say but I do like Jennifer but now I really really love the way she is portraying Maya πŸ‘ she is brilliant at it!and nailing every single episode. I loved the scene were she was shown scared of her father very well done it was just right not too OTT and neither too underplayed. And the fact that she can intimidate and make an impact with just one look without saying anything is quite commendable.

Also I think Aneri is quite cute now. I actually love Arjun and Sanjh's equation and I kinda secretly hope they'd be the end game which I know they won't πŸ˜† but they make me wish for it. And this is the first time I'm watching a show solely because I like the plot and the characterisation of the leads. And I must say its a really good experience so far I can unbiasedly appreciate what's good. And great post! I enjoyed reading it.
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

But... yes there is a BUT. I am not a Kushal or Jennifer fan... not even Aneri's fan. πŸ˜† In fact I quite dislike them. (That's why I think I will get the sandals and tomatoes). πŸ˜› I was quite disappointed that for such a good show they chose the wrong actors. And when you don't like the actors it's hard to appreciate the show.

He he u stole my words i felt the same!!😳

And yuss all the three episodes were totally rocking
Jennifer and Aneri are nailing it but i feel kushal has to match up wit these 2 he is okayish but these 2 r fabb⭐️
Its damn interesting and i agree both the girls moms r prettyπŸ˜†
Welcome to the forum

--Aishwarya--
MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Echo.of.Hope

I love tomatoes so I'd rather eat them and my chappals are new so don't worry. You won't get either from me πŸ˜†

I am watching for the concept but I'm a fan of both the beautiful woman on the show. JW has surprised me with her performance as Maya. I've not seem Kushal's prev show so I'm just giving him a chance here. He suits Arjun's role.

the fact that they got someone like you (Who don't like the cast) hooked is impressive.

Haha that's nice of you. πŸ˜† My head and face are safe. πŸ˜†

Yeah and I realized that many are just like me here. Hope the show gets better not worse so that non fans can still watch the show.
SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
u r nt alone,same hereπŸ˜†
m watching it just coz of da story nd da characters,esply mayaz char interests me da most.